Corrupt Cops Behaving Very Badly!

Mayhem

Zenith
The French are trying to pass a law to stop videos/pictures of Polices operations under certain circumstances which has resulted in marches this weekend.

TimeFlipper

The French are trying to pass a law to stop videos/pictures of Polices operations under certain circumstances which has resulted in marches this weekend.

In the UK anybody can video/photograph cops just walking about or attending an incident, PROVIDED the people videoing or photographing are on a Public Right Of Way...It doesn't matter even if the cops are on private property, they can still be videoed or photographed..

Although iam certain all of the corrupt bunches of cops in the UK would love a law stopping cameras filming them, they just HATE being held accountable for their blatant corruption!!...Good research my old friend (y)..

TimeFlipper

You will not believe what you are seeing in this video!!...3 utter SCUM UK cops, watch the video until the very end, there is a twist in it :mad::fp:..

start at edge

I found this title:

NYPD plans to upgrade charges against woman who falsely accused Black teen of theft l GMA

… to this video:

… and I wondered why there are no charges against the cops present at the scene, who had absolutely no clue what they have to do (professionally).
Anybody with a healthy, normal mind would know exactly what the right solution, choice and action would be in such a case.
First of all, the term “falsely accused” is completely out of place here. To be considered an act of accusation, it would have to be made in writing to some competent authority (police, court, etc.). The appropriate term would have been “(falsely) suspected” or “(falsely) thought”.
If I want to accuse someone for wearing pink underwear, only speaking that out would have absolutely no legal weight whatsoever. I would have to do this in the official way, go through a lot of legal expenses, just to find out that my statement will never be considered a valid accusation, as wearing pink underwear is not something outlawed.
The cops who were at the scene, should have been taken record of the young man ID, of the woman’s ID, the phone serial number and provide the needed information to the woman so that she can make a legal complaint … this would have solved the incident on the spot and I don’t understand why those cops are having their wage every single month since maybe many years already.
By what those cops did (not), they embarrass the police, they embarrass their country and that is probably a much worse offense brought than a woman shouting “he took my phone”. This is really embarrassing.

TimeFlipper

News of this happening in the UK is even beneath the contempt i have for these snowflake scum!!..
All i can hope for is that the cop involved in this despicable action was sacked immediately, although i doubt it very very much!! :mad:..

start at edge

This is what happens in a “George Floyd” similar case when the People take back the power and the devils start to be taken down one by one, when justice is done properly and promptly:

Two shit cops murdered a 63 years old man by knocking him down to the ground. The man violently hit his head to the asphalt and died instantly. Here, the People started taking back their power, so after only a few minutes the shit cops were arrested and after only 2 days they were put on trial, judged and charged with severe abuse on duty and homicide. The sentence for such atrocity is prison from 6 to 12 years (I personally hope they will get the maximum).
Such action can be taken ANYWHERE – IF and WHEN the People get their power back.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

This is what happens in a “George Floyd” similar case when the People take back the power and the devils start to be taken down one by one, when justice is done properly and promptly:

Two shit cops murdered a 63 years old man by knocking him down to the ground. The man violently hit his head to the asphalt and died instantly. Here, the People started taking back their power, so after only a few minutes the shit cops were arrested and after only 2 days they were put on trial, judged and charged with severe abuse on duty and homicide. The sentence for such atrocity is prison from 6 to 12 years (I personally hope they will get the maximum).
Such action can be taken ANYWHERE – IF and WHEN the People get their power back.
I can only think of one word for the two cops SCUM!!
Is the death penalty still in force in that country?, if it was, SCUM like those two cops should face the death penalty also!! end of :mad:..

start at edge

I can only think of one word for the two cops SCUM!!
Is the death penalty still in force in that country?, if it was, SCUM like those two cops should face the death penalty also!! end of :mad:..
Unfortunately, no. Eliminating the death penalty was the first thing done by the new power when they took over in 1990 … now people understand why they did that move - to protect themselves from being sentenced to death. Funny thing is that those did nothing to involve being sentenced to death … the current regime is actually taking advantage of that decision.