Could you handle it?

Jeff

Re: Could you handle it?

dude i deliverd a baby the other day and it smelled like corn on the cob im pretty sure it was part alien maybe they are invading that way so pretty soon we are all just aliens

Keroscene

taurus said:
Interesting take Shane..about taking a ride on their ship not the acid trip :) By the way, I just say Star Trek tonight and one of the movie previews happened to be a first contact. The irony is that aliens are orced to live like slaves after they land in South Africa, hmmm this story sounds familar. The movie is called District - 9. Anyone hear of it?

That movie looks pretty good. Their website is pretty neat too. When you visit it you can go in as an alien or a human. There are other sites that have links on there too. Like a blog written by one of the aliens and a few others. I liked it.

D-9.com

Risata

gl100 said:
Spoken like the old Duchess I remember. How ya doin kiddo?

Hi GL I am still dutchin' along!:D Glad to see you-your posting always makes me smile!:)

taurus

keroscene...very cool website indeed; I'll have to spend some time observing it more. I'm more intrigued about this movie even more.

Wildstar

Well I always thought I would be able to handle it until I saw one up close. It was block away and moved by very slowly, and silently. The four red lights pulse very slowly and the two white lights at the front blinked about once a second. I've included a sketch. I was very scared as it approached it's nearest point, and I was literally weak in the knees because I knew it was from somewhere else. So I would probably be afraid at first. But then again if many people knew I could find comfort in numbers.
UFORevised.jpg