COVID-19 could be a bioweapon?

start at edge

I always try to make some possible scenarios based on the facts and proof that I can see with my own eyes. I don’t know if it is China indeed … maybe part of blame is on China, but probably way less than people do it. I posted a video taken in Wuhan last year (August 2020), showing how life looks like there, absolutely normal, no mask wearing imposed by law, only those who WANT to wear a mask are doing it, no social distancing, cinema, restaurants and discos filled with people … it was deleted. Then, I saw and I still see lots of lots of videos hitting China wildly from all directions possible (political, cultural, historical, religious, etc.) – none of them was deleted yet. When one sees such obvious things, makes him at least wonder, so I also wonder – who is currently trying to kneel PEOPLE in the UK, Germany, France, the US, etc. ?? … China ??? – it doesn’t look like !!
It is somehow simple to make a picture – the problem was the same … some did the right thing to solve it, some didn’t – now it is up to anybody to conclude who did what. … at least this is how I see it.

lamdo263

Wherever the coronavirus was man made or the result of some oriental chopping down on a bowl of bat soup. The fact remains that it's become clear that the disease is being used to takeaway our rights and freedoms. In the UK we're currently undergoing mass vaccination and we have access to therapeutics mitigating the severity of the disease. Which before all this intervention anyway had a 99% recovery rate. Yet the rules and regulations are becoming tougher and more repressive.

Doesn't anyone wonder why Chinese citizens seemed to have recovered from this world wide pandemic? I honestly think China developed a new psyops warfare method to conquer the world with mere words. A killer virus is on the loose! Everyone run for your lives! WEAR A MASK! Despite more than 20 well renowned studies showing that masks provide zero protection from viral transmission. The total death count in the US this year is the same as it was last year. It makes me wonder if our government is under occupation by China.
They aren't they're getting reinfected. Report came in just a day ago.

lamdo263

I always try to make some possible scenarios based on the facts and proof that I can see with my own eyes. I don’t know if it is China indeed … maybe part of blame is on China, but probably way less than people do it. I posted a video taken in Wuhan last year (August 2020), showing how life looks like there, absolutely normal, no mask wearing imposed by law, only those who WANT to wear a mask are doing it, no social distancing, cinema, restaurants and discos filled with people … it was deleted. Then, I saw and I still see lots of lots of videos hitting China wildly from all directions possible (political, cultural, historical, religious, etc.) – none of them was deleted yet. When one sees such obvious things, makes him at least wonder, so I also wonder – who is currently trying to kneel PEOPLE in the UK, Germany, France, the US, etc. ?? … China ??? – it doesn’t look like !!
It is somehow simple to make a picture – the problem was the same … some did the right thing to solve it, some didn’t – now it is up to anybody to conclude who did what. … at least this is how I see it.
Was an Illuminati plot. Gates and all the other richies were behind to to reduce the population just a little. However the Chinese version of same got ahold of the project eight years down the line from when it was started and really screwed up the finishing touches, so it would kill off any old human by lots. The assholes who started it even made up vaccines so that they would be protected when the planned release date came.

Guess what, because of how the finishing touches were put on my I'm guessing here, the Chinese mob, this turned into a super-predatory virus. They had to throw out all those vaccines because they were worthless.

They even made fun of this event to come like it was some big joke yet to happen.

Parazite1986

And people give out schizophrenia just so no one can believe us based on COVID 19 affecting people earlier than 2020. It’s a huge problem in the mental health community to control those who are being hit by COVID and don’t fit the stories of both sides of the podium. They don’t want people with autism to be seen in the communities because it might destroy their plans for reverse institutionalization nor do they want neurotypical people to have normal lives.

that is why I am very wary about the government and it’s cabal. We’re the canary population of the nwo.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

When one sees such obvious things, makes him at least wonder, so I also wonder – who is currently trying to kneel PEOPLE in the UK, Germany, France, the US, etc. ?? … China ??? – it doesn’t look like !!
I dont know for sure about the Covid topic. It seems that the vaccine works and they want to delay it. But I think it is a bioweapon by whoever.

The Bilderberg stooges of Merkel seem to be all complete failures during Covid. First they did not close the borders that was the reason why the virus spread through the world also to the USA. Then, when it was in Italy, they still did not close the borders, their second chance. And now, they did not order enough vaccine and want to delay the injection. I hope they resign and make room for competent people.

I am talking of Jens Spahn, Bilderberg member, and health minister in Germany and because he is German he also controls a little bit the EU. He did not want to close the borders, so the other EU members usually follow blindly and they did.

Second Ursula von der Leyen, Bilderberg member, the president of the EU Parliament, who is proven to be corrupt, but also did not order enough vaccine so the most EU countries do not have enough of it because of her incompetence.

And Merkel, Bilderberg member, who did not do anything to counteract their mistakes, but that is nothing new. I think she does her mistakes on purpose because she has a PhD in physics and is very intelligent. But she want to look stupid to the rest of the world, so they think her moves are not "planned".

Usually I look, what Merkel does and think the oppoitee should be done. In this way, you always have a good overview of the plans of the Cabals in my opinion and the people she endorsed are usually part of the "club". For example Christine Lagarde, president of the EURO central bank, that was her suggestion. So she is also not a good endorsement.

So I dont think the vaccine is that bad, but I will not take it, because I am not the risk group.

The_Ruffneck

Pretty incredible that they were able to create multiple vaccines within 6-9 months with 90%+ protection rate supposedly when they were never able to make vaccines for SARS-1 or MERS.We had a flu vaccine recently that was listed as 50% effective, in comparison.Either they had the vaccine all ready to go or the protection rate is nowhere near that high.

Personally I won't be taking any vaccine.