Covid 21 and the Fall predictions

paradox404

Wow, Australia.

From what we have been hearing is that Australia has had it the worst out of all when it comes to abuse from the government and if that is true, we here in the United States feel for you.I have heard about government apps and all sorts of oppressive tactics coming down the pipeline aimed at our friends down under.

As for the Spanish flu and the past I try my best to approach it questioning everything I had been taught because I had attended a public school and I have always been the type to question.

I had read testimony towards those times and one of the claims made read that allegedly people started dropping like flies after vaccines and masks. The people dropping like flies had portrayed all of the symptoms of everything they had previously been vaccinated for. And if this is true it would make sense now about how they're covering up the actual fatalities we're seeing today from the jab as the virus and reinstates Judy Mikovits accuracy in what she had said in her late release documentary called Plannedemic.

I have been reading about HIV/AIDS as well and remember being baffled about what it was that I was reading. I can not lay it out scientifically or recall word for word what the article was laying out but the paper pointed out the virus, the way it acted within the body /delivery vector and how there was no way that in nature that could exist or act in such a manner without human action, just as the video had stated so I agree with you.

After work today I will get back into study mode and dig for these papers and post them here and see if you would like to take a look and maybe discuss them with me if you would like to. I always fancy a conversation where I can learn.

Ive been saying the same thing about what we are seeing now to be the tip of the ice berg of a long drawn out parasitical draw of political corruption ( governmental overthrow ) See Yuri Bezmenov . With what we are seeing what he had warned of those many years ago makes sense. This appears to be a corruption of the west and her allies, to all of those apposed to the communist state.. the cold wars lashing out with a vengeance.
Germ Theory

Don't get me wrong, Australia has always had problems with corruption, especially in our government, but never in all our history has it ever been this bad. Believe it or not, but even China is concerned about how we are being treated, which should raise eyebrows. Corruption has gotten so bad here that the government is frequently and openly committing acts of high treason, no consequences come from this at all. All I can say is that I hope that the US doesn't get involved in our civil war, though I hope they help us when we get invaded. Supposedly there's an invasion, civil war and world war that happens in quick succession.

It is a good idea to question what you are taught. Especially things you learn from those with ulterior motives.

That's interesting, as that would fall in line with a prediction I made here in January, which in itself was something I knew for months beforehand. There's definitely a depopulation agenda going on here.

Government's will attempt to cover the issue up, either with a "new C19 strain" or a "Covid-21", showing data from vaccine side effects/deaths as it's "Infection data". The virus itself will never exist.
Global population plummets as a result of the vaccines, war, sterilization etc.

It's hard to know exactly what humanity actually knows about biology. Breast cancer has been cured about 6 or so times that I am aware of. I suppose if biologists know what genomic code segments do, it would be fairly straightforward to reverse engineer something like HIV. Mathematically speaking, it is possible that HIV would be able to create itself naturally. (Remember life itself is a chance and evolving well enough to survive extinction events, etc). The only problem with proving HIV is natural is it was non existent until modern times. I think HIV was probably man made, though it's not possible to entirely disprove it was natural.

I'm not sure if you all heard what happened in Melbourne today. There was a fairly big protest today that lasted for several hours today. In a nutshell they went through blocking streets and evading police. Apparently they would scatter every time police tried to surround them and would regroup when they got the chance.

ca768022acc90e235ea2379a8c6f50f9d5a98ada.jpg

Eventually they ended up at the Shrine of Remembrance (World War memorial) and I am absolutely disgusted with the police. Horrified is probably a better way to explain how I feel.

bb13caa5-f1a9-466b-820a-74432b1a93c9.jpg

a96d7566-7998-452e-ac9f-df7ea56b4c0e.jpg

According to reports, Police opened fire on the protesters with rubber bullets. AT A WAR MEMORIAL. What ever happened to lest we forget?

E_3LtgIVkAYtqm9.jpg

02df7df0-bca7-4ecb-9eee-1185fe01b8cb.jpg

The way things are headed I am absolutely certain that a civil war will start unless something changes. What Dan did was probably the most stupid possible thing if he wants to remain in power. Anyway to quote myself:

- More Nazi-Like behavior as exhibited previously in Victoria (Australia) and the UK.

- Basically nightmare fuel crossed with nazi and soviet horror movies. I'd rather not explain how messed up things get.
- Western Civilization will tear itself apart within a few years.

Attachments

• e7b287db-5fee-480d-82f6-a388d47a0130.jpg
    e7b287db-5fee-480d-82f6-a388d47a0130.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 0

Mayhem

Zenith
You can see it the way you like, but those got easy treatment in my books.
Im actually horrified how easy went on them.
Lets just let everyone do what they like shall we ?

Theres going to be no Civil war here, dont know how you come to that conclusion lol.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@paradox404 Yes, breast cancer is curable if found early. I think when people say "find a cure", what they really mean are 2 things: Find a prevention, or find a cure for late stage cancer. I was fortunate to have found mine early. It's gone with no chemo and I take aspirin daily, which gives me an additional 30% chance of it not returning.

BUT, off topic, I know.

I guess the point is that government is controlling everything and Covid is just another form of control. I don't even think it really exists.
Last year, they used the flu. This year, they used the same common cold that goes around schools every year, but this year, it is magically covid.

Last edited:

walt willis

As more and more evidence comes to light about the 2020 election fraud we may see action taken in the courts and that may cause the Deep State folks to cause a diversion with deadly consequences?

My best guess would be a government crack down on city violence?

For sure we will see trouble as we get near the midterm election next Fall!

Logic dictates that the past events will repeat as a cycle of life continues while most people remain oblivious to that reality!

bz-5cf469e6e9f0e.jpg

ErinsOnlyColour

My speculation is there was NO election fraud.
it has always been controlled in a manner that controls the masses and allows the people to believe they have a say in their own oppression all around the world. #Money

there is a pattern that follows beyond generations

paradox404

You can see it the way you like, but those got easy treatment in my books.
Im actually horrified how easy went on them.
Lets just let everyone do what they like shall we ?

Theres going to be no Civil war here, dont know how you come to that conclusion lol.

Paul Joseph Watson explains the situation in a nutshell.

Basically the police restricted helicopters, took off the mobile networks, actually arrested media reporters and even faceplanted an innocent bloke who was actually talking to another police officer.

Typically civil wars tend to come about due to grievance or greed. The current situation has the hallmarks of both. Greed with forcing vaccines, and Grievance with denying them their livelihood. Statistically people are most violent and desperate when they have nothing to loose. A lot of tradies might be unable to find work outside of their industry. In fact the union has already said that they're denying access to the industry to those protesting and who refuse the jab. These people have nothing to loose. If they act they could loose everything or sit back and loose everything. They're desperate and that's why I think they'll start a civil war.

A side note, my Psychic ability only allows me to see events along my own time stream. A civil war is mentioned specifically so one is bound to happen in Australia.

Mayhem

Zenith
Here in Australia just about all of the population are too lazy to doing anything hence NO civil war.

All that will happen is Andrews might get voted out, same happened with kenneth years ago.

Thugs and rent a crowds, anti vaxxers and professional protesters is all those losers are drag em away.

Mayhem

Zenith
To take over a war memorial makes ya feel sick to the stomach trying to play all innocent throwing urine at reporters and cops doing their jobs.

paradox404

To take over a war memorial makes ya feel sick to the stomach trying to play all innocent throwing urine at reporters and cops doing their jobs.

Kinda ironic when you're at a war memorial that had officers fighting nazis, and now you have police acting like nazis, firing at civilians. They also literally surrounded the site and picked people off and shipped them away in buses.

613bb8e6-ff3a-427a-8bbd-6c88b52e43ff.jpg

Mayhem, whatever you do, NEVER trust that the government has your best interests at heart. They don't and never will. You have to remember that a darker side of humanity is that people are bound to manipulate you and take advantage of your weaknesses. That is the basis of the death side of the death and rebirth cycle of civilisations.

At the moment in Melbourne, there's police on every corner and people are randomly being arrested and shipped off in buses. There's no protest today either.