COVID vaccines cause miscarriage & birth defects

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Oh no I hope you get better soon :( I think I had covid like 3 weeks ago , I looked everywhere to get tested in time but it’s hard to find a place recently.

I had a fever , back pain , cough , chills , migraines , nausea , the worse for me though was the migraines and the back pain .

Sounds like you did. And yes, migraines and neck pain have been my worst symptoms.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Getting this has humbled me a bit. I have more empathy, however, I still don’t feel forced lockdowns and forced vaxxes are the answer.

My main issue is that I want antibodies, but Biden stopped the supply so my county is out of them.

Mayhem

Zenith
Oh no I hope you get better soon :( I think I had covid like 3 weeks ago , I looked everywhere to get tested in time but it’s hard to find a place recently.

I had a fever , back pain , cough , chills , migraines , nausea , the worse for me though was the migraines and the back pain .
Not vaccinated?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Nope because I’m still thinking if I should get vaccinated or not , I’m undecided ‍

I have zero regrets. I now have natural immunity. Think hard about it. Do you have any underlying conditions? Heart conditions and diabetes could make the vax deadly.

Mayhem

Zenith
I have zero regrets. I now have natural immunity. Think hard about it. Do you have any underlying conditions? Heart conditions and diabetes could make the vax deadly.
Are you qualified to hand out medical advice? , lets go back a few years and you wouldnt take medical advice from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.