COVID vaccines cause miscarriage & birth defects

Status
Not open for further replies.

OakFieldAlienz444

Note and Disclaimer: Consult your doctor before taking any medical advice. I do not claim to be an expert.

Suggestion if you do get it: Take Bromelain it's an enzyme from pineapples it can be found on Amazon.

Sources:

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
I have zero regrets. I now have natural immunity. Think hard about it. Do you have any underlying conditions? Heart conditions and diabetes could make the vax deadly.

We all get that you are very anti-vax, that's fine...But I really don't think this is good advice.

One of my friends whom was vaccinated is wheelchair confined and has a long list of
pre-existing conditions. (Kidney failure-Congestive Heart failure-Diabetes-Morbid Obesity- and
lung damage from contracting Pneumonia a few years back....just to name a few..)
And is about to turn 72 years old.

She had little to no side effects at all except a sore arm.

If she should actually catch SARS-CoV2 she probably wouldn't survive it.
These are her words and they're not said out of fear. She's not afraid of dying.
She just doesn't want to suffer like her Brother did when he caught Covid.

I have had the Vax and still caught it...But, it was greatly reduced.
Even though I have some issues breathing that I hadn't had before.

People need to make their own choices,
it really could be a matter of life or............................

Peace Out

Wind7

Staff
All due respect, I know multiple people who have had Covid more than once. This isn't a simple flu or a cold.

No, it isn't a simple infection by any means.

SARS-CoV-2 stands for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. It is a virus that causes respiratory illness in humans.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Are you qualified to hand out medical advice? , lets go back a few years and you wouldnt take medical advice from anyone.

Asking someone to think about it isn't medical advice.

My brother's entire family is "fully vaxxed" and still got it.-

YOU aren't a medical professional either. I have 2 heart conditions and the vax could kill me.

Maybe YOU stop shoving this vax shit down our throats. You don't act like a monitor at all.

Bringing my cancer into this is low. YOU are the problem here. Not me.

I DO NOT WANT THE VAX AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY IT SO LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE.

@Num7

TimeFlipper

Are you qualified to hand out medical advice? , lets go back a few years and you wouldnt take medical advice from anyone.
I didnt see Paula handing out any medical advice in her posting below, she only quoted her own belief that she now has "natural immunity" from the Covid bugs, plus bringing up two medically known underlying conditions that can create problems for some people being vaccinated...
I have zero regrets. I now have natural immunity. Think hard about it. Do you have any underlying conditions? Heart conditions and diabetes could make the vax deadly.

Cosmo Girl

I seen my friends who took the vax that got very sick with covid and than I also have friends who didn’t take the vax and covid wasn’t bad for them honestly it was kinda like similar to a cold for them too . Which is why I’m still undecided.

Status
Not open for further replies.