Craig Johnson possible time travel or teleportation experiment machine

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
is IAT just from imbalance problems?
like if a t-shaped rod has perfect mass distribution would it not go into a tumbling action?

all rotational flywheels need really good balancing to prevent tumbling action(cause of vibration)

if not, then yeah there's something weird going on.
seems like a tangential inertial force that emerges.
imbalanced angular momentum.

like if your friend is a disc who likes to twirly spin then he goes fug it...I'm gonna go sideways.
chaos ensues.

gotta be connected to eric lathiwate's tumbling gyrsocope experiments. He thought it was canceling the weight out but later he changed his mind. Said it was a separation between action & reaction(newton's 3rd law).

his gyroscopes like all gyroscopes want to precess. Why?
again a right angle force to the direction of rotation.

something has to cause it to go from 2d to 3d rotation.
Not necessary for imbalance to be present. In its basic form an object with 3-axes of different lengths is all that is needed to exhibit the phenomena. A gyroscope only has 2-axes and doesn't exhibit the phenomena. Take a rectangular object like your cellphone and spin it on each of its 3 rotational axes. On the intermediate axis it will be impossible to to maintain a stable spin. It appears to tumble. Do this over your bed to avoid phone damage.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The Russians claim to have discovered this phenomena and called it the Dzhanibekov Effect. But the history books mention this phenomena over 150 years ago. The following video shows a spinning wingnut on earth exhibiting the oscillating behavior in slow motion as it falls to the ground. Note: it would be weightless during the fall.

NaturalPhilosopher

what do you think about a variance in the IAT effect force?

my guess is the earth has an influence.

a cool experiment would be two spinning masses with the IAT effect and see if they can influence each other based on their masses.
a vacuum drop test would be ideal

cuz it's well known that large spinning flywheels do alter crystalline structures of solidifying metals or salt solutions.
there is a weird field that angular momentum produces. The russians say it's a cone shaped field. They were able to map it's geometry on the crystallizing materials.

sooo..does this field when incomplete(asymmetric) impart tangential momentum to the direction of rotation?
the field would be like rotating jet engine fan blades.

if true then two IAT materials would influence each other.

funny how the central spinning mass of the IAT T-shape is the one that starts rotating in a cone shape.

natural conclusion is the cone shaped field when sliced up into pizza pie slices produces a gradient of a force upon the central mass. Causing it to tumble.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

this means the field can be dramatically amplified to make the IAT effect stronger or could be also cancelled out to falsify it.
I read years ago that a tumbling gyroscope produces a strange effect on angular momentum.
they said that if you can make a gyroscope tumble forever you can get gravitational effects.

the tumbling action is an acceleration-deacceleration of mass...which is always required to radiate energy.
so does the force happen on acceleration? that would be telling.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

so if this is true, then would the force imparted actually be an addition to the thermodynamic energy of the system or does conservation still apply?
makes ya go hmmm.

if no load on the generation of the tumble, then if the tumble can be straightened back out would it add angular momentum?
I've heard of purely mechanical free energy systems that can self rotate.
actually generates more mechanical energy than it takes to spin it. No magnets or other weirdness.
just mechanics.
they always mentioned asymmetric rotating mass was the key

this force would be present in any spinning system that has unequal distribution of masses.
like the old steam engine spinning ball governors.

also known that any system with angular momentum experiences lattice stress, like heat is a lattice stress.
so the energy in mechanical systems would be absorbed as friction by bearings.

this means it's an overunity system where the excess energy is consumed by compressive forces on bearings.
which of course slows down the rotation.

so direct relationship between stress in the spinning mass, emanating energy to create the gradient of force on the shaft which causes compressive force on the bearings. So like all my previous research there is NO impedance to the transmission of scalar waves from lattice oscillations.

*creates wildly stressed mechanical system...woot..free energies*

if you conduct electricity, heat it, or increase system stress, you will increase the IAT effect.

if you reduce the system lattice stress, the effect should diminish.

this is a torsional field, it imparts momentum to objects and other torsional fields.
key to gravitational propulsion and FTL travel.

that's my analysis

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

so again, the cone shaped field is partly into timespace(center of it is a weak temporal field)
this would definitely have a serious effect in the whirligig system.

it's a timespace(hyperspace) navigation tool(compass) but that's another topic.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
When money permits I want to investigate caduceus coils for as yet unknown effects. I think caduceus coils may be the key to the electroweak force. A source of charge reversed electrons could just be a cheap and easy source for lots of high energy gobbling projects. The IAT phenomena is just one aspect of this phenomena. I can see your mind is racing over possibilities. Just stick to the observed facts. What we see in all the IAT phenomena is a violation of the conservation of angular momentum. So I am kind of interested too in what applications this kind of violation might lead to. With Tesla's Zero Time Generator there is a part of the cycle where it seems like a negative inertial force is accessed. The device speeds up on its own without the input of power. But everything so far is just alternating between normal and un-normal. If a way to rectify out the un-normal effect is found then full access to this other un-normal portion of reality could be explored. The literature suggests an external field for the ZTG is present. But I never got that far in my investigation.

There are other kinds of this force too. There has to be one for charge, parity, and time. It would be nice to find the one for time.