Craig Johnson possible time travel or teleportation experiment machine

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah
I'd look for proof that there's a field effect that can pass into a secondary system not mechanically attached.
like two IAT t-shaped items spinning fixed 90 degrees to each other.
Technically they would each spin each other up if correct.

powahsmuahahaha.png

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yeah! Like a motion induction phenomena. Do it without magnetic or electric fields and you got something.

NaturalPhilosopher

the dean drive supposed space drive....was an asymmetric mass that spun around on a rotating disc. Like an imbalanced gyroscope. They had a pretty good argument. Said if the mass were to accelerate only during a length of arc(like 90 degrees or quarter turn) then left to coast the rest of the time then accelerated again at the same 90 degree arc the whole thing would accelerate in one direction.

If placed in space and constantly accelerated(in pulses) the system would move.

so again, like the IAT effect.

vibrates incredibly violently but they put it in a boat and it moved it.

problem is for any appreciable force, no metals are strong enough for such internal stresses.

so this thing would've also caused the rotating shaft to want to pull at 90degrees and tumble.

NaturalPhilosopher

two dean drives if at 90 degrees to each other would not only produce a unifying force in one direction but also align their IAT effects for more rotation if the theory is correct.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The forces cancel out. I built something similar. No one has ever rectified a torque back into a linear force. I do have an untried design that might succeed though.