Craig Johnson possible time travel or teleportation experiment machine

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Do you think you could try to replicate this Craig experiment?
I saw that you experiment a lot ...
I don’t replicate this experiment because I don’t have the financial means yet…
So it would be really cool if you could try to replicate that, we can talk more about how to do that, what do you think?

Not likely. I don't have the money to pursue either.

FarOutThere

I'm sure you guys can pull together a couple of coins for a real physical time traveling machine.

And also, I am quite certain the machine will not build itself.

Get er done. (y)

jiangnanah

Amazing Water & Sound Experiment.High voltages are too dangerous, and they will do harm to body. If we compare time flow with water flow, this experiment is surprising. Can you use ultrasound to let time to go back? So that it won't hurt body.

Last edited:

Amazing Water & Sound Experiment.High voltages are too dangerous, and they will do harm to body. If we compare time flow with water flow, this experiment is surprising. Can you use ultrasound to let time to go back? So that it won't hurt body.

The water isn’t actually flowing up/backwards, so no. It just appears to be. Also, if you like that experiment, you should check out the similar ones for salt and fire.

TimeFlipper

I'm sure you guys can pull together a couple of coins for a real physical time traveling machine.

And also, I am quite certain the machine will not build itself.

Get er done. (y)
Firstly i can assure you that Paranormalis members take great care of their hard earnt money, so much infact that they will not even spend $5 (£3.69) including post and package to buy the excellent research book for all new Time Travel enthusiasts, The Philadelphia Experiment, written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore 1978...

So dont expect any Paranormalis member to spend, in your own words, "a couple of coins", towards helping create a working time-machine which is ridiculous anyway, because no Paranormalis member (or anybody else anywhere) has the necessary knowledge :D..

Parazite1986

There is a possibility of Treat and Beer money not being used for time travel due to necessary expenses that has to come through mail as well as making a time machine in the back porch that doesn’t require art of making moon cakes