Crime survey from another dimension

IlluminatiArchbishop

aliens spaceship GIF by South Park
for some reason I just think this fits here

lamdo263

There is a crime survey from this dimension that's off and I need to retrieve the same crime survey from another dimension but with a higher response rate. Can someone help me?
The sentence for theft in other off dimension crimes can be death. Not going to try and pretty it up for you. What I said is more or less the facts.

Secretman3811

The sentence for theft in other off dimension crimes can be death. Not going to try and pretty it up for you. What I said is more or less the facts.
I have a question for you I was dreaming and I woke up with dream thing in my hand and said this is awesome I have a dream into reality but it disappears in my hand so I guess it like nightmares on elm street a movie call dream warrior so what do you think of that

lamdo263

I have a question for you I was dreaming and I woke up with dream thing in my hand and said this is awesome I have a dream into reality but it disappears in my hand so I guess it like nightmares on elm street a movie call dream warrior so what do you think of that
Yes, on occasion items from other realties can manifest to the anchor host reality. There was a short article on a woman who had a good part of her human makeup that was ET alien. She was dragged down in an alleyway by a man who was attempting to rape her.

The article said that she simply materialized a brick in her hand, smashing it against the side of the head of her attacker. This ability by her gave her freedom. This occurs all the time and it's not an uncommon occurrence.

Secretman3811

Yes, on occasion items from other realties can manifest to the anchor host reality. There was a short article on a woman who had a good part of her human makeup that was ET alien. She was dragged down in an alleyway by a man who was attempting to rape her.

The article said that she simply materialized a brick in her hand, smashing it against the side of the head of her attacker. This ability by her gave her freedom. This occurs all the time and it's not an uncommon occurrence.
That take lot of training for that to make it happen but it all in the mind set somehow connect to another reality..it could be that soul (dream) or astral projection way like if you go back and forward but wake up really quick while dreaming it happen but for me happen to me like one time

lamdo263

That take lot of training for that to make it happen but it all in the mind set somehow connect to another reality..it could be that soul (dream) or astral projection way like if you go back and forward but wake up really quick while dreaming it happen but for me happen to me like one time
Secretman 3811 said, > That takes lot of training for that to happen but it all in the mind set somehow connect to another reality // Lamdo answers, I was an article of people that were part alien. A number of abilities by Earth people with alien genes were given in the book.