Critical race theory - Psyop against spirituality or to increase racism?

Critical race theory - Psyop against spirituality or to increase racism?

• Psyop against spirituality

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psyop to increase racism

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • They are just bullshitters

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Bones McCoy

fallacy.jpg

alpha centauri

fallacy.jpg

Yes the body is practically similar to a computer. Only that it has a soul, in my opinion.

If you practice the laws of the universe or divine providence that means "love your neighbour as yourself" than you become Co-creator of the Creation. So you are not God or the Creator but you can programm your experiences, therefore it is called Co-Creator.

And "love" means you see everybody with infinite worth including yourself. Some people think love means you are sexually aroused by somebody, but that is not my definition.

If you are Co-creator, you can programm every emotion you want to have but you are also humble and humble does not mean inferiorty but infinite respect for everything. So you are in a way inferior (humble) but also inferior to your self. That means you have infinite respect for yourself.

If you see everybody as worthier you seem to be inferior in regard to them but you have the same behaviour about yourself, so it is not real inferiority rather you see everybody as the same and as infinite worthy.

I hope that makes sense.

That is the definition of the law-of-one (how I understood it). That is a channeling but it has the best definition on this topic, in my opinion.