Critical race theory - Psyop against spirituality or to increase racism?

Critical race theory - Psyop against spirituality or to increase racism?

• Psyop against spirituality

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psyop to increase racism

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • They are just bullshitters

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Bones McCoy

These two statements conflict completely. They can't say "race and racism are complex subtle collective effects", and at the same time say "it's these evil racists doing it all.".

CRT seems to be largely derived from these thingies:

Critical Theory (capitalized) also refers specifically to a school of thought practiced by the Frankfurt School theoreticians Herbert Marcuse, Theodor Adorno, Walter Benjamin, Erich Fromm, and Max Horkheimer. Horkheimer described a theory as critical insofar as it seeks "to liberate human beings from the circumstances that enslave them."[2] Although a product of modernism, and although many of the progenitors of Critical Theory were skeptical of postmodernism, Critical Theory is one of the major components of both modern and postmodern thought, and is widely applied in the humanities and social sciences today.[3][4][5]

Beholder

I don't know where Google and Wiki gets their info from. I just look at it as fictional sources.

CRT is a complete fictional rewrite of American history promoting hatred and racism.
Democrat version
Pilgrims were not so kind to the natives. Now you should hate yourself for being labeled by the same color of skin, even if you are poor, disabled and had white slaves as ancestors.

Republican version
Pilgrims fought against satanistic human alien hybrids eating fetuses, so the right to bear arms makes sure that spaceships are kept away.

Independent version
Just work on your bias, speak up against discrimination and it will be fine.

My white grandma was sold as a serf to a strawberry farm in northern Sweden when her parents could not afford to feed her, so she grew up to be very strict with children, putting up painful traps around her strawberries.

Bones McCoy

I don't know where Google and Wiki gets their info from. I just look at it as fictional sources.

CRT is a complete fictional rewrite of American history promoting hatred and racism.

:oops:

Enough internet for one day...
theory.jpg

Bones McCoy

I was bored and had nothing else to do, so I stumbled upon the Critical race theory (CRT) and I wondered if the theory was invented to increase racism or if it was invented to make spirituality ridiculous, I am not sure between the two.

Some of the claims:
( source: Critical race theory - Wikipedia )

If race is a social construct, you have to look at the social constructs instead of the race. They are not doing it. In that case, the idea to distinguish in race in the CRT makes no sense. Even within the Black and White communities, there is not a unified social construct. They do not even speak the same languages.

The subtle social and institutional dynamics can be disabled. And they know it. As far as I know, there was not a sudden change through homeschooling during Covid, where there was no social and institutional interaction. So the suble social and institutional interaction can be ruled out as wrong.

You have no racial prejudices through color-blind laws. I mean that is the definition of color-blind. Furthermore, if there is a inequality between Black and White people that does not mean that race is the reason. You have to rule out all other factors. For example, you have to compare people based on the culture and social status and not the skin color and there are huge differences between cultures and different social statuses. Otherwise every Black and White culture (for example different countries) would have the same results, but they have not.

That sounds like Adolf Hitler except that race is a social construct. In that case, Hitler would have been right, that overrepresentation and "privileges" of the Jews means that racism was imbedded in the system of the Weimarer Republic and that the system benefits the Jew. But he was not right. You have to examine the reasons of that. That was already done by scholars of the Holocaust, so I do not iterate them. That they dont mention it means to me that they dont want to find a solution.

Furthermore, you just have to harmonize the cultures and social constructs of the races to have equal outcome. That is also not mentioned or tried.

All in all, I think the theory could be invented by racists to increase racism because it does not make sense.

The other theory is that are anti-spiritual:

There are spiritual meditations that increase intelligence and other things, but these things are not mentioned by the CRT supporters.

One example:

I cannot think of an other reason other than that they are intentfully not mentioning those things because they dont want a solution.

What do you think?

(...) Shipman et al. (1985) defined race as “a morphologically identifiable subset of a species.”

(...) To deny variability among races (by which I mean populations that were once regionally- or geographically-based) is absurd. Anybody watching the Olympics or any other truly international event can see that there are physical resemblances (presumably based in genetic differences) among people of the same geographical race; combination of those traits can be used fairly easily to divide people into broad racial categories. There is no point in denying these commonplace observations, and to do so for political purposes strikes me as foolish. Of course there are differences among people, and it should be possible to study them intelligently and scientifically so that we all know what we are dealing with. It is much too easy to attempt to discredit an academic enemy by accusing him or her of racism; it is a charge that stains indelibly whether or not it is true. It is a cheap way of ducking a greater and more complicated responsibility.
-- Pat Shipman

alpha centauri

I think there are tribes in Kenia and Ethiopia that traveled long distances daily and only those tribes (not the whole countries) are good at long distances in walking and running or better than others. And that is why they win all the gold medals there.

My believe is that the evolution is intelligently directed by higher forces. They are good because they had to run long distances daily and that is what evolved them, I do not think they are not good because random mutation killed all the people that were bad at it and the good ones remained.

I was also told ( which I am a bit sceptical about) that at the ascension process, if a specific amount of humans have an ability like telepathy or something else, that all will have it, because of the mass consciousness, similar to the 100th monkey effect. But I dont think that the guy that told it really thinks, this is the same effect, because he believed in magic.

Ok that is all a different topic, but I wanted to mention it.