Cure for cancer

TimeFlipper

developed a cure for cancer
tested it on several people and my cat
works 100% of the time in 30 days.

works by producing a new form of nuclear radiation from a natural substance.
doesn't kill it, reverses the cancer mutation back to healthy tissue.

doesn't matter how advanced or what type.
side effects are boosted immune system and increased hunger
no lifestyle changes required.

please contact me if needed.
thanks
IMHO you are CALLOUSLY giving people false hopes, you are an ordinary guy with lots of theories but never any REAL proof to back them up, and this is just another one of those theories of yours...Sadly imho, you appear to be as deluded as that paulyoung2 is, with his huge amounts of money and power and his claim that HE is the GOD of this World!! :fp:..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

what is the cure or recipe for it . is it essiac i got that recipe from the Canadian herbalist association decades ago i handed it out to various health food joints they say if it works which it dose its illegality to give out
black salve was said to work to it targets the cancer and eats it away and leaves a hole in ya skin which heals up i know a mechanic who makes it and uses it and he says it works wonders the recipe to make that is online to and its free

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
what is the cure or recipe for it . is it essiac i got that recipe from the Canadian herbalist association decades ago i handed it out to various health food joints they say if it works which it dose its illegality to give out
black salve was said to work to it targets the cancer and eats it away and leaves a hole in ya skin which heals up i know a mechanic who makes it and uses it and he says it works wonder the recipe to make that is online to and its free

Vitamin B-17 is highly concentrated in Apricot seeds. It is almost completely outlawed over here in the USA. The FDA claims it produces cyanide in the body. Yet no known case of that ever happening in animals or humans. You can't buy Apricot seeds in the USA that aren't homogenized first. The process destroys the active B-17. I understand that people can get the active ingredient across the Mexico border.

NaturalPhilosopher

black salve was said to work to it targets the cancer and eats it away and leaves a hole in ya skin which heals up i know a mechanic who makes it and uses it and he says it works wonders the recipe to make that is online to and its free
not essiac
lot of natural stuff does work but not all the time.
I wanted to develop a cure that works every single time no matter how fucked up the person was.

mainly when my mother was dying it was horrible.
ya get barraged by infinite methods, herbs, materials, technology.
all with varying results and crazy prices but in my case I needed something that would work for the most impossible to cure pancreatic cancer and I had a 2 month window until death. Ya find out the learning curve for all the natural health(billion herbs), alternative tech(rife machines, etc) is extremely steep and you're in a constant panic the whole time. It's not easy to be a diligent researcher then and you just tune out. You kind of give up halfway but torment yourself you're not doing everything. It's hell.

On top of that, the problem was she was not open minded, wasn't going to do a million things if anything.
I needed a quick, extremely certain treatment. Tried two things of course which didn't work.

I provide absolutely guaranteed results

Last edited:

Trithinium

I cured cancer once with my bone marrow. A little seven-year-old boy was dying from leukemia and he didn't have any chances left of living so I volunteered and donated my bone marrow and it cured his cancer. Doctors couldn't cure it medicines couldnt cure it God didn't cure it so I thought I would help out.
developed a cure for cancer
tested it on several people and my cat
works 100% of the time in 30 days.

works by producing a new form of nuclear radiation from a natural substance.
doesn't kill it, reverses the cancer mutation back to healthy tissue.

doesn't matter how advanced or what type.
side effects are boosted immune system and increased hunger
no lifestyle changes required.

please contact me if needed.
thanks

NaturalPhilosopher

I cured cancer once with my bone marrow. A little seven-year-old boy was dying from leukemia and he didn't have any chances left of living so I volunteered and donated my bone marrow and it cured his cancer. Doctors couldn't cure it medicines couldnt cure it God didn't cure it so I thought I would help out.
that's so nice of ya.
heard it's incredibly painful
quite impressive. :) (y)

Last edited: