Dark Mirrors and my replication

I think I go some interesting results. I finally did it, and as I stared into the black mirror calling out to Michael, I saw a white ball of fog appear in front of the mirror. It would appear as I said “Michael” and moved independently from the light of the candles

Chapel Perilous

Experiment: Lay your scrying mirror down flat, sprinkle sea salt on the mirror, enough to cover in a thin layer...observe
If your results mirror mine, you will see numbers, words, and numbers become words. Beware Tony51 and Roy55...tricksters abound. Test test test their intentions.

Wind7

Staff
Experiment: Lay your scrying mirror down flat, sprinkle sea salt on the mirror, enough to cover in a thin layer...observe
If your results mirror mine, you will see numbers, words, and numbers become words. Beware Tony51 and Roy55...tricksters abound. Test test test their intentions.

If you take the numbers by their alphabetical placements,
Tony51 = Tonyea Tonyea is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin and means "Little Blessit One".

Roy55 = Royee The name Royee means "Warm hearted and graceful woman".

Also means

An eagerness for knowledge and an intense desire to do something worthwhile in life.

Two very valid names.

Tricksters can be revealed (sometimes) by their own nature.
Some are misinterpreted as dishonest...as this is what they wish...but will speak in both Alphaic and Numeric....often at the same time.

Last edited:

Chapel Perilous

Roy55 and Tony51 present themselves as father and son, there are others that accompany them, Sis, Rosie, Ruby, amongst others. If one follows closely and vigilantly observant one sees the words of their true intent before the words of their "smoke and mirrors" appear. For example...the word "blood" will appear for a moment before a word such as "love" replaces it. Or their names appear for a brief moment before another name replaces it.
Tricksters they are, but also teachers beit intentional or incidental, I've learned much from the experience they have brought into my awareness.

Wind7

Staff
Roy55 and Tony51 present themselves as father and son, there are others that accompany them, Sis, Rosie, Ruby, amongst others. If one follows closely and vigilantly observant one sees the words of their true intent before the words of their "smoke and mirrors" appear. For example...the word "blood" will appear for a moment before a word such as "love" replaces it. Or their names appear for a brief moment before another name replaces it.
Tricksters they are, but also teachers beit intentional or incidental, I've learned much from the experience they have brought into my awareness.

Exactly.

53 years of my life have been spent (on & off) having to deal with entities of all kinds.
One must have a good memory of both the Positive and Negative, not forgetting the Neutral.

I don't like 'tricksters' at all, even though they (eventually) show their true intent,
at times, even a quick blink and true intent can be missed because it CAN
show immediately....Right on their forehead(s) or as you state, a forming of words just as
quickly gone as they appear.

Teachers? Yes.

Learning IS. Whether intentionally or none.

Chapel Perilous

Exactly.

53 years of my life have been spent (on & off) having to deal with entities of all kinds.
One must have a good memory of both the Positive and Negative, not forgetting the Neutral.

I don't like 'tricksters' at all, even though they (eventually) show their true intent,
at times, even a quick blink and true intent can be missed because it CAN
show immediately....Right on their forehead(s) or as you state, a forming of words just as
quickly gone as they appear.

Teachers? Yes.

Learning IS. Whether intentionally or none.

53? Are you a 67 baby too?
I've walked with me feet in both worlds since a bun in the oven.
It is my intent to walk with Bodhisattva feet, ever the grayworker and allow the polarities to be and note the necessity and beauty of both.
I highly recommend sitting with a battery as a teacher on polarities, and their function. Ask yourself "where does the magic happen?"
Have you encountered a group of entities whom some wear black hooded robes and white face coverings, and some white dresses rather like the Haitain Ecstatic Dancer wears?

Wind7

Staff
53? Are you a 67 baby too?
I've walked with me feet in both worlds since a bun in the oven.
It is my intent to walk with Bodhisattva feet, ever the grayworker and allow the polarities to be and note the necessity and beauty of both.
I highly recommend sitting with a battery as a teacher on polarities, and their function. Ask yourself "where does the magic happen?"
Have you encountered a group of entities whom some wear black hooded robes and white face coverings, and some white dresses rather like the Haitain Ecstatic Dancer wears?

PM incoming to you. :)