Dark Mirrors and my replication

Secretman3811

What you call angels, are really not angelic beings in a christian sense , they do not have the utmost care for human race, that is a church fairy tale, they do not have wings, or arps, they are like you and me, but way more spiritually and genetically advanced, if you store 100 of auric energy they have 1000000, be carefull, they do not like to be bullshitted easily.

how do you know.....have you met angelic beings? are they evil or good? are they God Creation or Aliens? write back thank you

vp8671

In the multiverse nobody does something for nothing, what you call angels are really 'aliens' in the sense they are not from here, there is no good or bad, only different point of views. I had encounters with shadow people, trying to suck energy from me in every possibile way or situation to the point i had to carry a strong magnet with me for about 8 months , night and day.

Jenette

Hey guys, I’m going to try to talk face to face with Saint Micheal the Archangel using a dark mirror soon, based on Caroll Runyon’s work. It most likely won’t work, and I’m probably crazy. Any suggestions or things to discuss?
What are you going to talk about?

steven chiverton

if you seen the scole experiment they placed a video camera between 2 mirrors and phocused it on its own view finder and captured video footage of a bright alien with dark eyes and even spirits

Definitely pray for protection when endeavoring on these missions. Cultist/satanic/summoning is verrrry dangerous otherwise. And never EVER blood pact with anything unless you are prepared to face your fate when you are past this life and are disembodied. These things don’t just go away like a bad neighbor. Be careful dude.

Definitely pray for protection when endeavoring on these missions. Cultist/satanic/summoning is verrrry dangerous otherwise. And never EVER blood pact with anything unless you are prepared to face your fate when you are past this life and are disembodied. These things don’t just go away like a bad neighbor. Be careful dude.
Thanks