David Wilcock Followers

Samstwitch

What's happening with David Wilcock might also explain why the BILLIONS of dollars in gold and silver were stolen beneath the WTC just moments before the plane crashes on 911. (One of the vans was left behind with evidence.) For details watch the documentary "Loose Change: Final Cut": http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/loose-change-final-cut/

POSTNOTE: OMG, I posted this comment before I heard David Wilcock say that this is exactly what happened on 911 with the gold Boullion under the WTC! He just said it on the Radio Program.

cmac

Yeah, It will be nice when people wake up, so we can raise the collective consciousness to new levels and get some real changes that work for the majority.

Leslie

I think it's interesting how he says that underground bunkers were vacated and then air was expanded in them till they blew . When I followed the threads on another site about earth rumblings (recently) and checking David's info, they correspond to the bunker areas in the country said to have been destroyed. Event times also.