Dear Time Travellers

Zl34

Dear Time Travellers,

I want to stop my past self from doing something that I now realize has put other people at risk. Doing so would require traveling back in time several years. If you think you can help me, please start a private conversation with me.

NITRO

you can only make new alternate future by doing so,and i don't think that the TA would allow something like this...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Zl34 - You could try to get back to the past and change your history through communication with aliens. If they deem you worthy, you can do it, but don't count on it, especially since you only want to change events in your personal life, and believe me, I've come across a lot of people on this site that have wanted to do that.

@NITRO - TA? What the flying hell does that stand for??

Zl34

I want to emphasize that I wish to change my past because I believe my poor choices put other people at risk. That being said I doubt a higher being would be very impressed with someone like me. I don't always manage to do right by others, let alone animals, the environment etc.

I will admit that allowing time travelers to change past events seems risky, though it also feels like just their being here would have an impact on the timeline. As unlikely as it seems I'm still kind of hoping there's an understanding time traveler out there who is willing to help me ensure others aren't hurt by some poor choices I made in the past.

Last edited:

quarterlifer1988

@Classicalfan626 how would contact with aliens be possible? Deep meditation? Astral time travel?

Guess you dont believe in parallel realities and time lines and shiftin to these instead? Sorry for butting in im just curious and interested in the same thing as the OP.

NITRO

@Zl34 - You could try to get back to the past and change your history through communication with aliens. If they deem you worthy, you can do it, but don't count on it, especially since you only want to change events in your personal life, and believe me, I've come across a lot of people on this site that have wanted to do that.

@NITRO - TA? What the flying hell does that stand for??
Time Authorithy

NITRO

Don't know about time authority, but do feel if possible, time travel will be very elitist...eg only the rich and powerful have access to it. Just assuming given how elitist things are in general.
They are real and remorsless
They are watching everything
Like that some individuals don't change timeline