Death of Titor

GVT12

Death of Titor

The following was reported to have been posted by someone on the TTI Forum by a person refering himself as "Colonel Jack P. Garby"
according to what he placed into the following profile URL... http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforu...u...rt=4&vc=1" target="_blank">here</a>

In his original post, he makes claim that he a colonel in the future saying timtravel is real the machines are real however, "timtraveler_0", (aKa JT, aKa "Boomer")
including one other who goes by the emoniker of "timetraveler_1" goes on to say that whatever they said about the civil war and world war 3 is false and that they will be arrested in their time for what they have done.

Here is what he claims...

1.) "I believe things can be cleared up."

2.) "By the time this message is transmitted completely to your world, the amount of time it takes to input the temporal encoding to make the most minor of temporal disruptions as possible, my adjutant (whom I have sent to transmit this message), will have already left, and unable to answer your questions."

3.) "On the evening of January 28th, 2036, a temporal distortion was detected by NORAD. Project PHOENIX was at its return, and inside the vessel was Corporal Vance Johnson, US Army. On the evening of February 2nd, 2036, another temporal distortion was detected by NORAD, Project DAEDALUS was at its return, and inside the vessel was Private First Class Michael L. Szwaizke, US Army."

4.) "Corporal Vance Johnson is whom you know as "time_traveler_0" and Private Szwaizke is whom you know as "time_traveler_1."

5.) "Your theories of temporal science are indeed correct.
Even the slightest disruption of the temporal slipstream will disrupt any timeline, and will alter the course of history (and the future), dramatically. We were fortunate enough that even with an alteration so large, CPL Johnson and PFC Szwaizke's disruptions were not altering most parts of our society today, with a few minor exceptions (environmental exceptions, which have been detected by NORAD, as well). Hopefully, with proper emplacements will time be disrupted only slightly.

6.) "All the events that CPL Johnson and PFC Szwaizke have described to you are hoaxes. Nothing more, nothing less. The US Army regrets this incident and formally apologizes. There is no so-called "civil war," and there is no so-called "World War III."

7.) "Fortunately, CPL Johnson and PFC Szwaizke admitted to the crime, and our temporal scientists have worked expediently to restore your timeline to the fullest capacity. I am no expert in temporal science, merely a Colonel in a US Army Infantry unit."

8.) "They have been arrested for hijacking projects PHOENIX and DAEDALUS, and will summarily tried by a Court-Martial which I will head myself."

Lead your normal lives, as our hope is that temporal repair can be done and even this message will disappear, as there will be no need for it. Unfortunately, there will be no such reprieve for CPL Johnson and PFC Szwaizke, as they will most likely be executed soon for tampering with the Temporal Statues and Law of the United States (developed in 2031).

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this timeline may have faced".

Godspeed,

Jack P. Garby
COL, US Army
Commander, 4th Infantry Division

Well, there you have it it was "All" a Hoax!

Truth or Trash?
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforu...o=&fpart=2&vc=1
martinsheen_ducttape.jpg

I Plead The 5th! - So I won't tell you what I think!
"God made the world, but it's held together with duct tape".
http://www.bcpl.net/~jthorsse/duct.html
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Southwest/02/26...ed.defendant.ap
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/im...martinsheen.htm

sosuemetoo

Death of Titor

Well, you forgot the P.S. in that post.

Link: http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforu...=true#Post19053

P.S. If you are the ones who actually believe this letter, then there isn't any doubt as to why you believe in \"John Titor's claims.\" If you don't believe this letter and still believe in the JT theories out there, then.. tsk tsk tsk.. And if you don't believe this letter and don't believe the JT theories.. congratulations, perhaps humanity has taken a step forward in gullibility.

It sounds like to me it was someone who wanted to get on the JT wagon, get everyone in an uproar. However, the response from the members were not to his liking. They laughed.

I believe this "Garby" fellow was indeed a hoax. I also believe he was playing on a member of many forums "Darby."

Just my opinion here.

Timmy G

Death of Titor

Lead your normal lives, as our hope is that temporal repair can be done and even this message will disappear...

Ba-ha haha HAHAHA.. ohh, that's priceless.

StarLord

Death of Titor

Why don't we come clean and let all the other time sites know that actually titor never was and is not alive and well and they have to figure out which one of us it isn't here on this board?

CaryP

Death of Titor

Originally posted by Timmy G@Dec 14 2004, 02:05 PM
Lead your normal lives, as our hope is that temporal repair can be done and even this message will disappear...

Ba-ha haha HAHAHA.. ohh, that's priceless.

I agree Timmy. Stupid is as stupid does.

Cary

StarLord

Death of Titor

If you check that link and see when the nice Col signed in, that seeems close to when Gavin went bonkers and his site went helter skelter. I remember seeing something very close with the exception that when this person he posted on gavins site, there was no mention of electro type pulses, the two newly named soldiers were not listed, nor was NORAD ever mentioned.

It is very plain to see that the closest the "Col" ever came to the army is watching Godzilla and Megalon play pattycake with the Japanese army on TV. It is well known to the various branches WHO runs NORAD. The Army aint it.

dancho

Death of Titor

Originally posted by StarLord@Dec 14 2004, 03:27 PM
It is very plain to see that the closest the \"Col\" ever came to the army is watching Godzilla and Megalon play pattycake with the Japanese army on TV. It is well known to the various branches WHO runs NORAD. The Army aint it.

Maybe it was the North Florida Militia NORAD. :)

(Natural Organic Radioactive Army Dudes) :D