Death Omens,not That Anyone Pays Attention To Them Or Do They?

Isn't it fun to have blank spells when you can't recall why you said something and have no clue that you even said it. I didn't, found it VERYoffensive, and deleated most of it. MY APPOLOGIES.

CarpeNemo

You're a strange, strange man, Hound. I don't understand half of what you say, and I'm not sure if I'm just not reading it right.

"Strange", well I guess that is up to ones own definition of the word but I'd rather be thought of as "strange"as opposed to one being thought of as "run-of-the-mill". LOL.

BTW: I'd perfer personal assesssments of me be cited SOMEWHERE ELSE, as I find the use of space to do so, a waste, plus I doubt there is another psychologist running around on here that has the time to do an assessment of me based on what I say, then you got the argument of "did I mean" to say, "thus-and-so" on a given date, at a given post or not?

wreck1807

One night during a sleepover party a firend of mine saw my brother but cand see his head. She immediately shouted and tried to call his attention. Everyone was surprised and asked her why she did that. She said that it was appropriate because it was a death omen. She followed it with a story that one day a friend f their family saw her son, climbing up a rock by a waterfall, without a head. She was shocked but paid no attention to it. After a while someone screamed and to her surprise she saw her son fell in to the rocks and died. After we listened to her story everyone fell silent and lost their mood begun to eat dinner then went straight to bed. hehehe

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well G.H. my grandfather was a full blood charokee and you are quite right about night birds being an omen. when ever he saw an owl in the day time sitting in a tree by his house he would shoot it saying to kill the owl was the only way to ward off death. and the black dog is a comon omen among long haul truckers. it is said if a trucker ever sees a black dog in the road infront of them and then its gone when they get to where it was, like it just vanished. he is sure to crash and die. weather they are for sure true or not. I can't say but grandpa sure did think so and lived by them till the day he died. I will say this I learned more about life from him by mistake than I have any one els on purpose. as for me I have never seen what would be called an omen of any type but thats just me.
by the way damn good topic and post rock on dude;)