Debate : Science VS Spirituality

Mayhem

Zenith
HI all

Sometimes i see this forum split between Science and Spirituality.

Science their experiments, results.
Spirituality their faith, experience.

I see not either being the complete right or wrong on each angle.

I wonder if in the future both will merge.

Your thoughts welcomed.

Hazzie Hippie

Hi :)
I think that this is a very interesting topic . I think that the the way science could emerge with spirituality would be for scientists to try to find the existence of God . Just sharing my own opinion :)

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

Well after I really couldn't figure out Christianity I abandoned it pretty much when I was younger. Then after going far enough in my aetheric tesla time research it validated the weirdest parts of the bible, buddhism and ancient mythologies. Surprisingly.

Went full circle.

Think I'm a christian version 2.0

Dr. Malasunto

Science should be able to explain everything. However as i see it that shouldn't invalidate spiritualit, because it hasn't been scientifically proven, but can't be unproven.
Also. We're human. We need to believe.

SomethingCursed

I'm always late to the party, every friggin time.

But I too see the religious vs science divide. Most notably with Creationists and those who believe in Evolution.

Why can't they both be right?

Why can't there be a God, who created us, and allowed us to evolve. A God who uses science, and Scripture?

It's almost like there is always a war going on between they who believe and they who do not.

What if God set off the big bang and evolution?

Signed, my thoughts

NaturalPhilosopher

good thoughts. Yeah i know it's like people take subjects way too seriously to consider new slants.

mainly what I've witnessed is people feel there is deception everywhere all the time so only extremely precise thoughts are accurate which is the scam. Most who do that don't believe reality formed from anything intentional. Pure randomness. On that case they feel there's no way to find anything of significance without serious work. I highly disagree.

Natural philosophy(my name) is a branch of victorian era thought that suggests rather than trying to discover something out of random creation you rather discover what was already created intentionally by someone. Much easier and makes discovery a hellva lot more efficient.

That's why skeptics reject simplicity in all things.
They believe anything not complex is not real.

History shows us the opposite, Faraday discovered moving a magnet over a wire attached to gold foil would make it move. Simple.
Wright brothers studied birds.
Natural gas was seen burning from holes in the ground.
Physics formed by Newton watching planets.
Darwin studied fossils and animals.

Darwin never suggested where the first life formed. Just said life can change. Like a giant misnomer. Human dna is the most complex molecule in existence. Obviously forming from chemicals even physicists say there's not enough time for the molecule to form random chance in 14billion years. They're right. More than enough time for it to change a bit after it had formed from another cause tho.

Last edited: