December 21, 2012

gonzogirl

Re: December 21 2012

Condar said:
Anicent Prophacies and Fancy Planetoid Names are no match to the power of the farce it seems. But alas, I also have my own prediction: The World will end in about 4-5 billion years when our sun finally in one of its last stages grows about 4-5 times its size and swallows our planet.

That actually has proof!

Well that was easy......
Yeah the Earth will end in about 4 or 5 billion years, but I wonder when we humans will kill ourselves out.....Or if we are still here 5 billion yrs from now...what the HELL are we gonna look like?:eek:

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
Come on, we want some doom, now !!! :eek:

Seriously, if we're still around here in 4 billion years, we will have at least a few colonies in the galaxy. We shall survive !

Edit: Latest Nibiru video: Amazing X Configuration - Truveo Video Search
Not very convincing

It just came to me!
Ok..here is the deal. In 4 or 5 billion years we will look like Greys. So the real deal is that the greys that we have seen and been abducted by for so long is actually US! from the future! We are the Aliens...TT's from the future! Now it makes perfect sense!:D
Lets make a movie....

Harte

Condar said:
Anicent Prophacies and Fancy Planetoid Names are no match to the power of the farce it seems. But alas, I also have my own prediction: The World will end in about 4-5 billion years when our sun finally in one of its last stages grows about 4-5 times its size and swallows our planet.

That actually has proof!

It's possible that the end may come sooner - we have a rendezvous with the Andromeda Galaxy - our two galaxies will merge, dance awhile, then separate and part company.

It's not likely, but it's possible, that this action could perturb the Earth's orbit enough to cause the end of the world before 5 billion years from now.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff

gonzogirl said:
It just came to me!
Ok..here is the deal. In 4 or 5 billion years we will look like Greys. So the real deal is that the greys that we have seen and been abducted by for so long is actually US! from the future! We are the Aliens...TT's from the future! Now it makes perfect sense!:D
Lets make a movie....
Hey, you might be on something !
The greys are humans in the distant future. Just a thought: when an advanced race depends almost entirely on technology, aren't they suposed to become obese and lazy? The Greys are skinny, they have no fat at all!

Harte said:
It's possible that the end may come sooner - we have a rendezvous with the Andromeda Galaxy - our two galaxies will merge, dance awhile, then separate and part company.

It's not likely, but it's possible, that this action could perturb the Earth's orbit enough to cause the end of the world before 5 billion years from now.

Harte
I heard of that before. We're not going to see that happen before a very long time. In fact, we don't know if the 2 galaxies are going to merge, or just collide and continue on their way?

Num7 :)

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
Hey, you might be on something !
The greys are humans in the distant future. Just a thought: when an advanced race depends almost entirely on technology, aren't they suposed to become obese and lazy? The Greys are skinny, they have no fat at all!

Num7 :)

Yes....But I figure that since this world vain too......the greys are anorexic over acheivers! They can travel easier..lighter ya know....:rolleyes:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah it takes less energy to get anorexic greys back in time.
Fat greys? uh :eek:

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
Yeah it takes less energy to get anorexic greys back in time.
Fat greys? uh :eek:

OMG...did I say that anorexics are vain? Yeah at this point I dont know what the Hell I'm saying....:D
Thank God for the humor thread.... it will distact me so I dont attempt it on my own so much!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Anorexics look like sick people, they have some serious problems.
I haven't seen any anorexic reptilian. In fact, I haven't seen any reptilian at all !

But seriously, people don't see reptilians very often. We never ear of them, contrary to the Greys. Greys seem to be everywhere, everybody knows what's a Grey. Reptilians seem to be more rare. Perhaps they are hiding or shapeshifting (lol) :rolleyes:
They are hiding, waiting for 2012 !

Num7

gonzogirl

David Icke says that The Royal Family and Gearge Bush are Illuminati Reptillians! And that they shapeshift.....Also that the Illuminati are mining the moon for helium3..If its not the Illuminati it's the Free Masons.:rolleyes:
I am more prone to believe the Free Mason stuff..makes more sense to me I guess..