December 21, 2012

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: December 21 2012

Yeah, I heard of that too, and these are pretty weird theories.
The most wild stuff I've seen, were the videos where people claimed to see shapeshifters. Most of thee videos were from the news at FOX or CNN, I'm not sure, and then, one of the person's face started to become strange and distorted. Strange stuff, it can't be real anyway.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I wouldn't be to quick to call it bullshit, the American Indians have told storys of shapeshifters for a long time, so there is somthing going on. now whos doing what, and how, thats another story. but one thing to keep in mind, is all ledgends are based on a little truth. but hey who knows they could have seen an E.T. tellaport when he was walking behind a tree, and then a deer/wolf/bear was spooked up for them to see. and poof a shapeshifter story is born

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
I wouldn't be to quick to call it bullshit, the American Indians have told storys of shapeshifters for a long time, so there is somthing going on. now whos doing what, and how, thats another story. but one thing to keep in mind, is all ledgends are based on a little truth. but hey who knows they could have seen an E.T. tellaport when he was walking behind a tree, and then a deer/wolf/bear was spooked up for them to see. and poof a shapeshifter story is born
That sounds interesting, I didn't think about it this way. These legends exist since a very long time ago. Didn't they have shapeshifter stories in Egypt ? The Gods with animal heads looks like shapeshifters in a certain way.

The videos on Youtube can't be real, it's just too fake !!! lol

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yes 7, there are some very strange looking figures from Egypt. and if I recall correctly some were said to shape shift at will. however the half man half beast figures, I would put in the genetic splice area. ie if a minatar was to show up at the evening meal with the sioux tribe, and start talking. they would most likely see it as a god.just as they did in early Egypt. I never look at U tube stuff, cause like you said its fake. some one looking for there five minutes in the spot lite.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

What do you think of mythological creatures ? There are many weird beasts there. Most of them were probably not real, but all these legends exist for something I guess.

They all disapeared, maybe we'll be next.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:
What do you think of mythological creatures ? There are many weird beasts there. Most of them were probably not real, but all these legends exist for something I guess.

They all disapeared, maybe we'll be next.

Num7
I.M.H.O.
I think all the hybrid beast of legend were infact very real, and were made by splicing the genes of preflood humans with the animals. now we come to the question, were the hybrids able to act as men?? speak/reason/think????or were they just the inforcers over the normals, for the self serving corrupters of the day??? I can see the day very soon, when there will be hybrids used to do things that we normal humans can not. like stand guard duty in the artic, and not need to have a guard house to stay in/go to the depths of the sea without the need for a sub.I believe that was the reason for the flood, and the reason for the comandment (thou shall not adulterate/pollute/corrupt) as they are doing again now. another sign of the last days.
hence the prophecy (as it was in the days of noah, so will it be in the day of our LORDS return) I also feel that we don't have much longer to wait.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hey, I haven't think about it this way !

Do you think this can happen in 2012 ?
I must admit that at some point, history repeats itself, and we're not likely to notice it.
Some say they see signs in the Bible code about the comming end. Do you know anything about that KC ?

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

seems like I just saw a report of a lab in europe some where, that has already spliced a cow to man(gene) and it lived for a few hours, so I would have to say we will see this stuff long befor 2012.
now the bible code is very odd to say the least, and from what I have seen about it so far. it could very well be a real code in the text. but so far they have not gotten/found a good key. the results seem to be very mixed. there are some guys a lot smarter than I on both sides of the fence so who knows??????
P.S.
after some thought I remembered these verses Dan. chapt.10, verse.4&9 also Rev.chapt. 10, verse.2,4 & 8-11. where the text speaks of some type of seal put on the words untill the last days. also there are several other places where the Bible speaks of people being able to see and not persieve, and hear but not understand. they would tend to point at a code of sorts. anyway with out these passages I would have to put the Bible code in the hoax pile. however when these are looked at, it leaves a place for some type of hidden message/code????????? maybe not but its poss.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
seems like I just saw a report of a lab in europe some where, that has already spliced a cow to man(gene) and it lived for a few hours, so I would have to say we will see this stuff long befor 2012.
now the bible code is very odd to say the least, and from what I have seen about it so far. it could very well be a real code in the text. but so far they have not gotten/found a good key. the results seem to be very mixed. there are some guys a lot smarter than I on both sides of the fence so who knows??????
P.S.
after some thought I remembered these verses Dan. chapt.10, verse.4&9 also Rev.chapt. 10, verse.2,4 & 8-11. where the text speaks of some type of seal put on the words untill the last days. also there are several other places where the Bible speaks of people being able to see and not persieve, and hear but not understand. they would tend to point at a code of sorts. anyway with out these passages I would have to put the Bible code in the hoax pile. however when these are looked at, it leaves a place for some type of hidden message/code????????? maybe not but its poss.

People even think there is some code to the stock market. I think patterns occur....even random patterns..But I dont think there is a code to the Bible..Now the Torah.... that another story!:p
As for the end times....Whether it is Nature or Tech or GOD almighty....We are going down! Like it or not PEOPLE are responsible for every act of BAD there is so.........Who knows when.....
Highway to Hell!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I can agree with some of that
people do committ all the acts of meanness by there own choice
we are in the end times, ok I can go with that, and where in those times,who knows???? well I like many others would love to say I know. but it would be a guess, however I do know, who knows:eek: and HE's my DADDY, so iffin you would like a get-to-know one-another meet with the ONE who's large and incharge just ask and I'll set one up.