Schematic Delta Time Generator

jiangnanah

@TimeFlipper Thank you!You should add a 0-180 degree adjustable phase-shifting circuit to change the time. This circuit can change the frequency of 555 timer. Steven L Gibbs says that the frequency of time travel is Schumann frequency. (7.85Hz) So the 555 oscillator must produces 7.85Hz. Schumann frequency is called the brain wave frequency of the earth. This frequency allows time travel.8051

jiangnanah

I was inspired by Al Bielek ' s time travel speech to phase square-wave signals. If we phase square-wave signals 90 degrees, we will enter an incredible parallel universe.

Attachments

• I designed the DTG.JPG
    I designed the DTG.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 48

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper Thank you!You should add a 0-180 degree adjustable phase-shifting circuit to change the time. This circuit can change the frequency of 555 timer. Steven L Gibbs says that the frequency of time travel is Schumann frequency. (7.85Hz) So the 555 oscillator must produces 7.85Hz. Schumann frequency is called the brain wave frequency of the earth. This frequency allows time travel.View attachment 8051

Personally i have no interest in Stephen Gibbs views on time-travel or his assertion that the Schumann frequency alone enables a person to travel through time and space when walking through a portal within an AC/DC field, which i find ridiculous....

As i mentioned before in this thread, Preston Nichols designed the DTA, and frankly i would place Nichols about 100 light years in front of Stephen Gibbs knowledge regarding time-travel....However, you have the right to your own opinions, and i thank you for your input in this matter :)..

jiangnanah

@TimeFlipper Can that device really produce a strange time effect?
I have an evil idea.The phases of the signals of the four coils of the Delta T antenna have changed, and I think of the phase-shifting circuit. 555 timer can change the frequency of square wave.(square wave should change into sine wave. )I want to create a vortexing of time back to the past. I don't know if I can.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper Can that device really produce a strange time effect?
I have an evil idea.The phases of the signals of the four coils of the Delta T antenna have changed, and I think of the phase-shifting circuit. 555 timer can change the frequency of square wave.(square wave should change into sine wave. )I want to create a vortexing of time back to the past. I don't know if I can.
View attachment 8060

Firstly i must apologise for an error in my previous comments to you...We were discussing the Delta Time Generator (DTG), which Preston Nichols came up with, and i said in my second paragraph that Nichols designed the "DTA" Delta Time Antenna, (which he also did actually)....Iam very sorry for confusing the DTG with the DTA....My only defence is that i use the DTA term more often to talk about, than the DTG :D...

Where did you come up with the idea that the Delta Time Antenna (DTA) should use 4 coils around it? :)..

The DTA does not need any attachment of a 555 timer to it, nor any need of pulsing sine or square waves into it (they are for the DTG).....I believe i put those idea into your head with my error of using the DTA, instead of the DTG :oops: :D..

Twin Starfire

Hi everybody...I hope to make a small contribution here by explaining a simple to make device called, The Delta Time Generator..(DTG)...It is a very small hand held device produced by the electronics genius, Preston Nichols....its built around the big bang theory, whereby as its believed that our universe was opened by an acoustic wave of circa 430Mhz....The thinking is that if there were other universes around, then they too would open to other frequencies...A small oscillator is produced using a very special old Quantum Tunneling Transistor called, a Surface Barrier Transistor (SBT)..You will see a reference to this semiconductor in the Montauk Revisited Book pages 129 to 131...

Schematics
094-1-jpg.2208

The most intricate part of this device is a miniature Tesla Coil which is nothing like the types that you will have encountered before...The DTG runs off a standard PP3 9volt battery and the whole device is very inexpensive to build...The SBT that is used can be obtained cheaply from the, transistormuseum in the US....At this point i would urge you to consider 2 VHS tapes that were produced in 1993 called, The Philadelphia Experiment and The Delta Time Generator Part 1 and 2..The first tape is produced by Al Bielek and covers indepth how that experiment was achieved....The second tape is Al Bielek with Preston Nichols going through the math of time travel, and The Delta Time Generator (DTG)...Both tapes are excellent, inexpensive and they can be obtained from Sky Books in the US...The editor Peter Moon is a very interesting and warm person to deal with and is a personal friend of Preston Nichols...

I have had my DTG for 10 years now and iam always amazed of the subtle results from it..I suppose you could call it an inter-dimensional device, on the quantum level...Thank you for reading this post..
Kind Regards
John..M3ICZ
I am very interested in following a build of this device. I'm taking notes to see if I have any questions or any thots to add. Question to you, TimeFlipper. Is this the same hand-held device Al provides a demonstration of at the end of one of his and Preston's talks?

TimeFlipper

Yes, you are correct...Al Bielek was showing it to members of the International Tesla Society Conference at a place in Colorado Springs on July 24th 1993...You will find the whole video on You Tube under the name of, The Philadelphia Experiment and the Delta Time Generator :)..

Twin Starfire

This might be a good thread to post this screengrab from a vid of a guy ringing a huge bell. While watching and listening to the reverberation of this monster, I noticed the guy suddenly disappear! This served to solidify my hunch that SOUND WAVES can be used for Time Displacement. Link to vid:

Last edited:

Twin Starfire

Yes, you are correct...Al Bielek was showing it to members of the International Tesla Society Conference at a place in Colorado Springs on July 24th 1993...You will find the whole video on You Tube under the name of, The Philadelphia Experiment and the Delta Time Generator :)..
Thanks TF. I've watched The Philadelphia Experiment and the Delta Time Generator many times in the past couple of months. So grateful these vids exist.

Sonix

@TimeFlipper - a clarification question regarding the coil as it appears in your schematics: Am I correct in thinking that this is 4 pancake-like coils connected in series with air gap between them? And as you call this a Tesla coil, am I correct in thinking that this pancake coil is the coil designed by Tesla, Patent 512340 Jan 9 1894 (pictured here)?