Schematic Delta Time Generator

jiangnanah

Clarify your idea please ?
I thank you very much. You give me a useful website. This was discovered by the Norwegians, and there are many drawings of the time machine in it. I made a 3-axis Helmholtz coil, I actually gave up the pyramid structure and used a waveform generator for each set of Helmholtz coils.DSC_0001.jpgAliens I've never seen, but my father's death is real. I really hope he can come back to life again. At least I want to change the past history.

jiangnanah

our universe was opened by an acoustic wave of circa 430Mhz
"our universe was opened by an acoustic wave of circa 430Mhz.." I think you remember correctly. If you're alive, 432Hz is the most harmonious sound in the universe. Although YouTube has done 528Hz sound to open the wormhole. But this is false.

Lumbergooz

"our universe was opened by an acoustic wave of circa 430Mhz.." I think you remember correctly. If you're alive, 432Hz is the most harmonious sound in the universe. Although YouTube has done 528Hz sound to open the wormhole. But this is false.
There is something about 432hz ..my experiments gave some spooky results with this frequency...it can drive a man crazy....although I asked about its harmonics but couldnt get an ansr frm TEsla forums. I recal the late and great Steven Gibbs wrote 432 hz reversed to 234 hz and together they make 666 hz ..which bothered him.

Lumbergooz

Use three-axis Helmholtz Coils, three pulse generators. Generate a strong magnetic field on three axes to see if it can make the object disappear and transmit it to the past or the future.
No this Helholtz coils wont do it. But a 3 axis bifillar at certain frequency can create time warp. But be careful you may find yourself in a state of split existence like what happened last year for one experimenter.

cyberdude

Cool..If anybody wants to know more about the delta time generator, please send me a private message, or use this thread :)
For example...the transistor is called a Surface Barrier transistor (semiconductor) and it can be obtained from transistormuseum, costing only a few bucks :)

The miniature Tesla coil is actually 4 individual coils wound together, and each one joined by a single wire..
You can buy two transistors for $10.00 at 2N128 and 2N588 Surface Barrier Germanium Transistors

The 11th

Hi everybody...I hope to make a small contribution here by explaining a simple to make device called, The Delta Time Generator..(DTG)...It is a very small hand held device produced by the electronics genius, Preston Nichols....its built around the big bang theory, whereby as its believed that our universe was opened by an acoustic wave of circa 430Mhz....The thinking is that if there were other universes around, then they too would open to other frequencies...A small oscillator is produced using a very special old Quantum Tunneling Transistor called, a Surface Barrier Transistor (SBT)..You will see a reference to this semiconductor in the Montauk Revisited Book pages 129 to 131...

Schematics
094-1-jpg.2208

The most intricate part of this device is a miniature Tesla Coil which is nothing like the types that you will have encountered before...The DTG runs off a standard PP3 9volt battery and the whole device is very inexpensive to build...The SBT that is used can be obtained cheaply from the, transistormuseum in the US....At this point i would urge you to consider 2 VHS tapes that were produced in 1993 called, The Philadelphia Experiment and The Delta Time Generator Part 1 and 2..The first tape is produced by Al Bielek and covers indepth how that experiment was achieved....The second tape is Al Bielek with Preston Nichols going through the math of time travel, and The Delta Time Generator (DTG)...Both tapes are excellent, inexpensive and they can be obtained from Sky Books in the US...The editor Peter Moon is a very interesting and warm person to deal with and is a personal friend of Preston Nichols...

I have had my DTG for 10 years now and iam always amazed of the subtle results from it..I suppose you could call it an inter-dimensional device, on the quantum level...Thank you for reading this post..
Kind Regards
John..M3ICZ
are you sure pages 129-131?

RadicalResearcher

I thank you very much. You give me a useful website. This was discovered by the Norwegians, and there are many drawings of the time machine in it. I made a 3-axis Helmholtz coil, I actually gave up the pyramid structure and used a waveform generator for each set of Helmholtz coils.View attachment 15188Aliens I've never seen, but my father's death is real. I really hope he can come back to life again. At least I want to change the past history.
Facinating! Excellent! Now reproduce that tech and stick a rodin coil in the center, charge it and see what you have! Just an idea. Curious as to the effects. I might even have to try and build that and experiment with what i have.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

I thank you very much. You give me a useful website. This was discovered by the Norwegians, and there are many drawings of the time machine in it. I made a 3-axis Helmholtz coil, I actually gave up the pyramid structure and used a waveform generator for each set of Helmholtz coils.View attachment 15188Aliens I've never seen, but my father's death is real. I really hope he can come back to life again. At least I want to change the past history.
i took a look at the link i clicked on the one about alien propulsion systems and everything in it i clicked on gave image with no translation for it even right click on it, no translation tab to translate foreign language so its basically useless information...