Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

if it uses those rare hard to find surface barrier or germanium transistors then its hard to make and if they are expensive then i wouldent bother just use a replacement transistor if they work
Cobber Steve there are plenty of inexpensive Germanium Transistors still around for now and people just need to search for them...The only replacement for a particular type of germanium transistor, is another germanium transistor with a very similar spec to it, silicon transistors simply dont work in the DTG...I have nothing further to say about the DTG anymore...End Of :)

Art

If thats your idea about a Delta Time Generator, you even got the battery wrong Its a simple 9 volt battery operated handheld device without the need for any inverters, plus no diodes are needed no FET`s and definitely NO HIGH VOLTAGE..What was your diagram supposed to be?...I dont think you even understand the concept behind the DTG o_O
Yes, i understand the concept : this is a machine for time travel but you cannot time travel with it. Such a big concept :LOL:. Seriously , time flipper is the most honnest guy here. I like him, but infortunatly germanium transistor with "tachyon ", driving by ne555 square generator to pulse a coil , is not time travel,but it is free energy. What is time travel ? Just a dream ? Be honnest peoples, time flipper expose cleary here a machine but i have never read that he claim that the machine can time travel. But it is an interresting machine, with creation of an hidden overnunity concept. Close to the machine i have made, but more powerfull than me, because i don't use germanium transistors. But my machine work, so i don't care. Next move ?

Last edited:

Art

I already toned it down before you made your above comment, check it out please by looking at my previous posting with the picture of my own DTG...Its impossible trying to help him out he takes no notice, he actually "over complicated" a simple circuit by trying to act impressive towards me..
I have never said that the schematic exposed by me is your dtg. I only said that your dtg schematic is close to the universal overunity, free energy concept. It was just for a global comprehension of the subject. Total respect for all members , shiverton, harte , timeflipper, erc, that contribute to the internet knowledge. ;)

Art

Cobber Steve there are plenty of inexpensive Germanium Transistors still around for now and people just need to search for them...The only replacement for a particular type of germanium transistor, is another germanium transistor with a very similar spec to it, silicon transistors simply dont work in the DTG...I have nothing further to say about the DTG anymore...End Of :)
I am agree, all the details are in this forum. 4 coil, a germanium transistor and square wave generator. The utility of all of that can be a lot, even free energy. Thank you for the information. But i insist that the germanium transistor can be replace with a magnetic amplifier in the right wavelenght range. Ferrite can have hight frequency wavelenght. And a magnetic amplifier have 0 volts of sensibility instead if 0,2 volts of germanium sensibility coefficient. Matter is evolutionnary, everythink start with a magnetic matter, and the matter become electrons, proton, higgs boson, we must keep that !!!naissance-et-evolution-de-la-particule-07.jpg

Matter is in constant evolutionnary !
And she is more and more active, she grow step by step with ALL type of matter found by "scientifics" and "Tachyon" is a phase of this transition between many others transition of the matter.
Tachyon, Phonon, photon, boson, etc etc, it is without end !!!
:p.

Neutron have lost all electromagnetic activity

Last edited:

Art

We time travel 1 second in the future every 1 second.

So , earth is a true time travel machine, time do not exist in the Univers. representation-de-la-magnetosphere-06.jpg

Last edited:

jiangnanah

Yes, i understand the concept : this is a machine for time travel but you cannot time travel with it. Such a big concept :LOL:. Seriously , time flipper is the most honnest guy here. I like him, but infortunatly germanium transistor with "tachyon ", driving by ne555 square generator to pulse a coil , is not time travel,but it is free energy. What is time travel ? Just a dream ? Be honnest peoples, time flipper expose cleary here a machine but i have never read that he claim that the machine can time travel. But it is an interresting machine, with creation of an hidden overnunity concept. Close to the machine i have made, but more powerfull than me, because i don't use germanium transistors. But my machine work, so i don't care. Next move ?

Simply put, it is to make the object disappear. I have a video on the YouTube website in 2018. I was surprised to see it. I don't know why.FARCE ? TIME WARP
Mr shazizz said"Is it possible to hit the right frequency to Warp Time and Space? This is the question! "He use Tesla Coil.

jiangnanah

I will allow you to continue with your ramblings, i cant even be bothered to read your last posting, as iam bored with your paranoia, obsessions and litanies of lies..
You must see yourself as the lone paranoid obsessive Scientologist Hunter Of Paranormalis, you really need to get out more :D..
I will now prepare the Space-Ship ready for Moon and Nichols and the rest of the scientologists to go onto when Armageddon happens :eek::LOL:..
Have a great time in your fantasy world, toodle pips Mr A.L.Heka :sneaky: :D..
You take an object and make it disappear, teleport it to the past or the future. Then say it.

jiangnanah

View attachment Fig1.gifView attachment Fig3.gifFig2.gif
I think if we are going to build time machines with physical travel, then we must consider the rotation of the earth and the Earth Goes Around the Sun.
Previous time travel experiments, including The Nazi bell in Nazi Germany, Philadelphia and Montauk in the United States, did not take into account the Earth Goes Around the Sun.
Ancient Chinese scientists have long considered the Earth Goes Around the Sun. They drew this picture.
I don't know what it means to the development of time machines. The ancient Chinese divided the year into 360 degrees. Divide it into 24 equal portions. Then measure the length of the shadow with a sundial.
Get the chart below.

Attachments

• Fig1.gif
    2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited: