Schematic Delta Time Generator

brian jj

I am going to build this. I bought some NOS barrier transistors on ebay. However I am going to use some other sort of pulse generator than a 555 timer. a 555 doesn't perform well at low frequencies.
I think that a quartz crystal would amlplify the machine.

TimeFlipper

I am going to build this. I bought some NOS barrier transistors on ebay. However I am going to use some other sort of pulse generator than a 555 timer. a 555 doesn't perform well at low frequencies.
I think that a quartz crystal would amlplify the machine.
Bryan mate, The DTG is basically an RC oscillator which means its full of harmonics (AF), i can receive pulses easily upto 100Mhz and further on my Yaesu FT-817 transceiver ;)
The Surface Barrier Transistor (SN588) is a Quantum Tunneling semiconductor and is a must as its produced from Germanium and not Silicon...Germanium contains Tachyons..
Remember that a semiconductor can conduct insulate, and amplify..
But hey ho if you want to try it your way thats your business...im out :D

Last edited:

brian jj

The philco sn588 is the same as the sprague 2n128 as it is a surface barrier transistor. I did my research on these devices and the last year they were made was in 1975. For harmonics yes a square wave contains many harmonics but doubtful any higher than 1 mhz due to the leakage of the capacitor and design of the 555 timer and especially at low frequencies as this one operates. the best bet would be to use a chip that is designed for turning on and mosfets off. here is a good circuit. it has turn on times lower than 6ns you can use your 555 timer to drive it,
http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/ucc27211a-q1.pdf
http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/ucc27211a-q1.pdf

TimeFlipper

Timeflipper - thanks for sharing!

Looks interesting.....

FYI - the 555 timer is MORE than sufficient for this type circuit. But I am betting you already knew that!! LOL!

I think this Brianjj dude likes you and wishes to date you......LMAO!!
Yes mate youre right, but he is allowed his own opinions without me wanting to start an argument with him :D
Its just a shame he isnt a female, i would have dated her! :ROFLMAO:

brian jj

I have a better design. I thought of this over the weekend and realized that what you need are concurrent random frequencies. A quartz crystal will amplify the etheric modes coming from the surface barrier transistor. The actual physical power output of the antique transistor is too low to drive a serious load. You can connect this to your HDR in series with the electromagnet and possibly have a physical time travel device.
ihU3qSu.png

steven chiverton

I have a better design. I thought of this over the weekend and realized that what you need are concurrent random frequencies. A quartz crystal will amplify the etheric modes coming from the surface barrier transistor. The actual physical power output of the antique transistor is too low to drive a serious load. You can connect this to your HDR in series with the electromagnet and possibly have a physical time travel device.
ihU3qSu.png
whats the number details for the surface barrier transistor