Schematic Delta Time Generator

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Steven the device called a 555 is not a transistor it's an IC network used very heavily in circuits 30 or 40 years ago. If my memory serves me right it has eight legs, you added capacitance and resistance network the output would be sign wave are sawtooth, based upon your capacitance and resistance you chose to use. In many ways you might call it an oscillator it works similarly. it is usually described as a timing integrated circuit.

steven chiverton

Steven the device called a 555 is not a transistor it's an IC network used very heavily in circuits 30 or 40 years ago. If my memory serves me right it has eight legs, you added capacitance and resistance network the output would be sign wave are sawtooth, based upon your capacitance and resistance you chose to use. In many ways you might call it an oscillator it works similarly. it is usually described as a timing integrated circuit.
i know that the 555 timer i used lots and even the low powerd ones so i started using the higher powerd ones when the low powerd ones kept blowing

Lumbergooz

I assume if frequency power is amplified with power transistors after the base oscillator, that would make any psionic system more effective..assume 555 gives you 7.8hz at say 30mW..then you add some amplifier and get the 7.8hz at 50 watts..perhaps pump it into a caduceus coil in series with a transducer..(note: we cannot simply connect Caduceus coil alone to amplifier output because it may short the amplifier output stage and burn it.so we need something in series, a speaker for example).....I was listening to audio about the Rainbow project...it was said that power to create a creature by thought, or to physically travel was in Mega & even Gigawatts....

Redhill2

@TimeFlipper I'm interested in re-creating this device but I have some problems with the schematics, (low resolution and can't barely see)..

So I have made a picture with your own schematic indicating the errors with numbers, it could be useful (if you have some time) to clarify them.

Delta-Time Generator (errors).jpg

If you help me with those there will be a (nicely) surprise (for everyone).

Thanks.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper I'm interested in re-creating this device but I have some problems with the schematics, (low resolution and can't barely see)..

So I have made a picture with your own schematic indicating the errors with numbers, it could be useful (if you have some time) to clarify them.

View attachment 6327

Thanks.

Number 1 is a potentiometer also known as a Variable Resistor of 1megohms (one million ohms)
Number 2 is a basic resistor of 470ohms..
Number 3 is showing the current from the resistor of 10m/a (milliamps) going into the base of the transistor, preventing too much current, or it blows..
Number 4 SBT stands for Surface Barrier Transistor, you can buy these from the US company called transistormuseum.com..If they still sell those type of Germanium transistors, its reference is. SBT588..

Number 5 is the inclusion of a 150ohm resistor..

Number 6 is the miniature Tesla Coil, showing construction method on the right hand side...Basically its 4 coils all separated from each other (Americans call it a Pi coil as it is wound onto 360 degrees...The 4th coil winding is separated further away from the 3rd coil (not shown on the diagram) this is to allow the "time flux" to flow around the circuit in a forward circular manner...The Transistor also allows for an amplification of the time flux..

The circuit was conceived by Preston Nichols, whom you can see for yourself on You Tube, demonstrating his Delta T Antenna, search for (Preston Nichols Delta T Antenna)....Nothing is shown on the internet regarding the Delta Time Generator..I actually picked it up from a VHS tape i bought from Sky Books about 13 years ago called, The Philadelphia Experiment and the Delta Time Generator....The circuitry may look very simple but the math surrounding it is Awesome...Basically by using Quantum Tunneling into the Transistor it "modulates" the time-flux and creates a microscopic vortex or wormhole into other dimensions, and by tuning it, it can tune into individual dimensions...Thats all of the theory behind it..:)

Lumbergooz

I have seen this circuit before..In general 555 is an oscillator which can be replaced with a 2 transistor multivibrator or a more precise chip like XR2206...signal is then fed into/amplified by the SBT transistor and then to coil L1 ...So far nothing suggests it has any time/quantum effect..except the existance of the SBT transistor which I hear alot about...U give it a run and plz share ur observation...

TimeFlipper

I have seen this circuit before..In general 555 is an oscillator which can be replaced with a 2 transistor multivibrator or a more precise chip like XR2206...signal is then fed into/amplified by the SBT transistor and then to coil L1 ...So far nothing suggests it has any time/quantum effect..except the existance of the SBT transistor which I hear alot about...U give it a run and plz share ur observation...

The circuit you have suggested is nothing like the Preston Nichols circuit....No offence to you, but i would much rather go along with the Preston Nichols circuitry than yours...and if you want to view Preston Nichols explaining the full theory on the Delta Time Generator, i strongly suggest that you buy the VHS tape i mentioned to our member Redhill2. :)..
And yes you would have seen the circuitry before, when i posted it back in 2015 and also 2016 at members requests...So all i can say is, to quote your good self, "U give it a run" :D

Lumbergooz

Experiments I have done so far resulted in condensed/felt like real unforgettable dream state...I may assume/hope felt like teleport in soul..physical travel achieved so far...possibilities are endless, I was also thinking to place the (Bedini Scalar beamerSCALARBEAMER) in the HDR circuit and see the effects. Will share once done..peace.

steven chiverton

View attachment 6327

Thanks.
its to blury to read the parts details