Schematic Delta Time Generator

The_Sound_Of_Progress

According to Preston Nichols, the distance between you and myself shouldnt pose any problems...
The DTG is a device which uses quantum tunnelling, and does not follow the standard laws of basic radio waves for long distance communication..:)
It might take some time to get the right wire and tubing for the coil, but I should be done before next weekend.

Lumbergooz

In his HDR reports posted here thankfully by Steven Chiverton and others, Mr.Gibbs mentioned that HDR works better on a vortex point. He also shows some info to make artificial vortex in case one cannot locate a natural one. But his design needs alot of Quartz & other materials that may not come easy.
So I came across this Vortex generator. The only curb is what is the slope of the cone ? can anyone please approximate it from the picture ?
http://jnaudin.free.fr/images/emvtxgen.jpg

TimeFlipper

In his HDR reports posted here thankfully by Steven Chiverton and others, Mr.Gibbs mentioned that HDR works better on a vortex point. He also shows some info to make artificial vortex in case one cannot locate a natural one. But his design needs alot of Quartz & other materials that may not come easy.
So I came across this Vortex generator. The only curb is what is the slope of the cone ? can anyone please approximate it from the picture ?
http://jnaudin.free.fr/images/emvtxgen.jpg

This thread is for the Delta Time Generator, not an HDR my friend :D..

The_Sound_Of_Progress

The Thickness of the Rings should do it (y)
This is the circuit I have so far, I'm forced to use breadboard for the time being as I don't want to make any permanent attachments until I'm sure it's correct. I have a spool of 27 awg wire for the coil and I'm starting to wind it.

Attachments

• 15235732621243529544677993954515.jpg
    15235732621243529544677993954515.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37

dredre04

Hi guys , abiut pi coil on this video at this time (3.38.55) Preston say that the four coil are not separated in the same way . Only first three are separated in the same way but there are more space between the tird and the fourth coil. Preston also explains why and may be important. Have you noticed?