Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

How hard is it to build without electrical engineering background? I would feel kind of weird taking it some where to be built who I don't know. I would have to show them the schematics and for it to be about time travel unless I tell them its for something else.

All you need to is, download the page where the DTG circuit diagram is on, and then copy it from a printer (Nothing about Time-Travel on it).....You could easily purchase the relevant items that make up the DTG, and maybe have a go at building the Tesla Coil for yourself, though i suggest you make the Tesla Coil larger than i recently showed on this thread...Or, you could ask the guy that will be building it for you, to make the coil as well..Have fun :)..

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper,

Yes, I most certainly read the first in the series, too. Several times now. Excellent. Peter Moon just lays it out.

Next two on my list are The Black Sun: Montauk’s Nazi-Tibetan Connection and, yes, as a matter of fact, Music of Time. I'm particularly intrigued by the former, tho, since, as I mentioned, there are some startling and, at the same time, fascinating synchronicities to this whole thing, ones that will make you go o_O.

Regarding the DTG, I'm also considering having to go with one of the eBay sellers, since transistormuseum seems to be "on vacation"...

Current offerings on eBay are 2N240 and 2N588. TM also offers a pair of the 2N501's, btw, for the same low price as their other deal.

However, it'll all be moot unless they respond soon...

Cheers.

I was pleased to see you also have a copy of The Black Sun, obviously i have my own copy too ;)..
What ever transistor you use make certain it is a Surface Barrier Transistor (SBT) type, which is made from Germanium....If you are asked further about the SBT, say you need the RF AF and IF type...

Remember too, that Preston explained other items that the DTG was built from, the Tesla Coil and the IC555, i believe Preston or Al Bielek mentioned that it was basically an oscillator....So therefore, without going into full details of how he constructed the DTG, we were given all the relevant info (an SBT, IC555 and the Coil, for actually making it!....I fear that if you deviate from the circuit diagram, you could jeopardize the quantum tunneling process that the DTG is built for....Please listen carefully to how Preston describes that process in the video :)..

Cheers and have fun :D..

Last edited:

rossnr

I don't think it necessarily requires an engineering degree to build. Just a basic knowledge of electronics and a determination to figure things out. There are a lot of tutorials available on Youtube to help fill in the missing gaps on know-how.

For example, I am considering going with a different transistor than the original spec and this may require tweaking the design a bit. But, it's a relatively simple circuit, so it shouldn't be a problem.

The coil construction, however, could be a challenge, as it is key to getting the effects you want. But, there are tutorials on that, too.

Where there's a will, there's a way...
Can you send me a tutorial or schematic or what to type in to look? Thx
All you need to is, download the page where the DTG circuit diagram is on, and then copy it from a printer (Nothing about Time-Travel on it).....You could easily purchase the relevant items that make up the DTG, and maybe have a go at building the Tesla Coil for yourself, though i suggest you make the Tesla Coil larger than i recently showed on this thread...Or, you could ask the guy that will be building it for you, to make the coil as well..Have fun :)..
Where is the page? Also, has anyone tried this device and were they able to go back far in their past?

rossnr

I don't think it necessarily requires an engineering degree to build. Just a basic knowledge of electronics and a determination to figure things out. There are a lot of tutorials available on Youtube to help fill in the missing gaps on know-how.

For example, I am considering going with a different transistor than the original spec and this may require tweaking the design a bit. But, it's a relatively simple circuit, so it shouldn't be a problem.

The coil construction, however, could be a challenge, as it is key to getting the effects you are seeking. But, there are some tutorials on that, too.

Where there's a will, there's a way...

Also, the DTG isn't really a "time travel" device, per se. It reportedly acts more like a weak "time-stress system", as Preston Nichols has described it. It reportedly provides you with brief, periodic "glimpses" into one or more of your 6 other adjacent realities, once you tune it into the right frequenc(ies) that are resonant with your own (i.e. according to Preston, everyone has a unique electromagnetic signature, a human characteristic discovered by the US Military via early experiments done on the public...). So, the device is apparently "shifting" time slightly to accomplish this. That's just my take on it and why I'm interested in building (at least) one of them. I want to see what I can "see"... :)

Can you go to your past with this. Like many years and see multiple worldlines?

T-J

Can you go to your past with this. Like many years and see multiple worldlines?

Ask TimeFlipper. So far, he's the only one who's built one and has 10+ years of experimentation under his belt.

Personally, I doubt it has that kind of resolution, tho. Not enough power, either...

rossnr

Can you send a pic of yours? Also,Can you go to your past with this. Like many years and see multiple worldlines?
I saw one of the diagrams with a double terminated quartz crystal.