Demon or something visiting me

stugotsv10

I need help, this has been going on for awhile now....... wonder if anyone has any insight or maybe had it happen to them idk.

its not a dream, I see it in the middle of the night, not always but sometimes, more often when my health is bad.

It wears all black, has long wet hair, upside down cross around its neck (looks wooden) black jacket, rarely looks in my face usually heads down, USUALLY pops up in the same location in whatever room im in (last night saw it again and was in a new location tho which prompted this question)

I feel like I should feel fear, but I don't, I feel it is something to be afraid of but its hard to scare me, been through alot, I'm a Professional Boxer and MMA fighter, not much frightens me, but I feel this is something to fear, I feel like its "Death" i dont know why but its something that I just feel (not saying I cant be wrong) I've got up and threw a punch at it several times out of instinct, most times it actively MOVES out of the way, one time I connected and it felt like hitting the thickest slab of meat EVER, hurt my hand and it's head turned.

What can it be? its tormenting me

stugotsv10

OHHH and it only comes when I'm alone!! when my Girl is here, never, and it happens no matter where I am (alone) Hotel, my moms house, my house, wherever but ONLY when im alone

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Since you don't fear it. Give it a command to DIE. It may just do that. I got rid of some demons that invaded my space that way.

BlastTyrant

Do you notice any smell associated with it?

I cant imagine a demon would be wearing a cross of any sort, so that is a bit strange, it feels more like a shadow person possibly or a hallucination , but even then a upside down cross is very specific.

Now i have to ask, are any forums of drugs prescription or none part of the equation? I know some pain killers can cause issues like that.

Now you said you were a MMA fighter, do you notice this happens more so after a match? A TBI could be the cause brought on by concussions, have you considered possibly going to a Dr for a physical and just let them know you fight and want a CT done to make sure the old noogin looks good.

Can you recall when it started showing up? Was it after a fight or just kind of randomly? Not playing around in a graveyard with a Ouijia board or anything?

steven chiverton

Do you notice any smell associated with it?

I cant imagine a demon would be wearing a cross of any sort, so that is a bit strange, it feels more like a shadow person possibly or a hallucination , but even then a upside down cross is very specific.

Now i have to ask, are any forums of drugs prescription or none part of the equation? I know some pain killers can cause issues like that.

Now you said you were a MMA fighter, do you notice this happens more so after a match? A TBI could be the cause brought on by concussions, have you considered possibly going to a Dr for a physical and just let them know you fight and want a CT done to make sure the old noogin looks good.

Can you recall when it started showing up? Was it after a fight or just kind of randomly? Not playing around in a graveyard with a Ouijia board or anything?
have you ever seen this demon or entity pretending to be a demon.
dose it look anything like this in this picture on the right with black eyes which could be alien of some kind

Attachments

• 7a4.jpg
    7a4.jpg
    767.5 KB · Views: 6

8thsinner

I commanded it go away and leave.. never die, did not listen to the go away part lol
You may have used the words, but you didn't have the conviction or awareness of your own power and light.
Your words need to commend the power of your punches do as if in a fight to the death.
If it is some kind of demon, well theres a lot of combinations of words and systems that can remove them but faith in those words requires more oomph.