Developing UFO Style Technology

steven chiverton

today i ran one of my frequency generators through my wishing machine, the effects of the frequency changes only happen when i used the coper witness plate as a rubbing plate and not the actual clear acrylic plate over the brass rubbing plate that doesn't do anything, but i set the dials and listened to the sounds from the piezo i had the outputs from the wishing machine run to which really is one input and one output but i rigged it in a way and tried the coper witness plate as a rubbing plate and out of ten dials only, 2 seem to give some slight stick reaction so there's more ways to test it out, and touching the aluminum tape doesn't effects the frequency like it dose with my frequency generators alone, so more experiments to do yet ,
as for my long searches for everything relating to the ancient Indian vimanas and the mercury propulsion system of the German hanuebu saucers I've found different stories about that.
first the metal the vimanas made of, first information says its composed of 16 different metals but details was never given of that, and then some information says its made of gold and iron and other metals, but gold and iron are so Hevey it couldn't possible fly anyhow and other information says gold coper an other metals and includes lead which has the lowest melting point and would burn up well before the temperature of the gold and silver ,also.
as for the mercury boiler with a fire under it that's dangerous as in a closed craft which was said to fly in air and space and under water you can't use a fire in a craft it would use the air up and kill all with carbon monoxide, and even though these sloppy lack of detailed drawings which have been edited and falsified there's no mention where he mercury boiler goes , and the metal mercury vapour is toxic and will kill all, the crew to, so even if it was kept at the base of the craft they would still need ventilation for air for the fire of the mercury boiler and that means it can't go under water or space then . and even though these sloppy Indian vimana data doesn't tell you where the mercury boiler goes. but the book download by David Childress i think his name is if i haven t spelt it wrong says the mercy tanks / or boiler go inside the structure of the craft yet even with clay batteries used in the ancient days it would need an awful lot of them to even create the mercury ionization and a form of high voltage ion generator to ionize the mercury vapors which isent even included in any information or drawing of the India vimana, by either the ancient ones who documented it or the governments who changed the history of the vimana and falsified it so no one can build it, which is true no one's made a replica that flies using the phoney details they let out by falsifying the true history of the vimana so mankind can't build, it yet i found a video claiming a man did build a Vimana using a mercury vortex type engine which crashed when tested and a black an white photo showing people on a beach and high in the air was the vimana that man made but its so far away and small looking you can't tell what it really is and they turned against him for making it and discredited him i think and locked him in jail for years and when they released him they imposed a condition that he wouldn't make it again , so there ya go a coverup now. the vimana drawings shown online also feature propellers which makes them an air breathing propulsion type craft and that's no good and doesn't qualify as antigravity, even though its mentioned in all the lies and disinformation that it has antigravity abilities, the drawings also show different and with propeller makes it like a deformed aero plane, and the electromagnet at the bottom dose nothing and they don't even explain why it's there and what it does and they say the bottom floor of the vimana rotates so how does that do anything and how does the electromagnets come into being there the first place. and at the top there's what looks like to small balls on each side attached to an arch like structure so it looks like a spark discharge gap which would only be useful if it was used to ionize mercury vapors and with propellers and no mercury tank in that drawing, and other things its not all complete and again you can't build a working model using mercury ions if it has propellers for air craft like use ,it dosent make sense ? so im working with bits and pieces of rubbish along with some things that make sense . if ive missed anything if i remember it ill explain latter, have fun reading , ps the haneubu saucer is another story ill cover latter, ive recently finally found out what the i shielding they used on the German haneubu saucers is victalum its a titanium ceramic honey comb type like the shuttle used

Last edited:

vp8671

Antigravity is simple, yes, well almost, here thee are some 'simple' methods to achieve it

1) Inertial : Rotating masses with opposite angular momentum pushed up at intervals of time, this is what is missing from Sandy Kidd discovery
2) Magnetohydrodynamic flux : tr3b style, heavy mass rotated at high speed, in vimanas they have used mercury becasue its conductive , the mass is rotated when immersed in a magnetic field , see Lorentz force ( F= i L X B ) where X denotes vectorial cross product, not simple multiplication
3) Pulsed high voltage capacitor coupled with intense magnetic field in a way the field are crossed, the result is a kind of mass ejected from a direction orthogonal to capacitor plates
4) Electrostatic alone >30 kv
5) magnetodynamc ( intense magnetic field ) > 10 Tesla

For more details email me.

vp8671

Sandy Kidd is (was?? ) an aereonautical engineer who one day , while he had been working on a stabilizing(sp??) gyroscope he got trhown away by the force generated by a still rotating gyroscpe. In the next years he worked on a prototype using inertial forces to create a linear force in one direction. All the info you see online are missing an important detail, which I have found building such device. You need a rotating shaft with two gyroscope, at the end of each terminal 'arm' , you mount a gytoscope , the gyros must rotate in opposite direction to eliminate the angular momentum, at a certain time, the 'arms' must raise to 45 degrees to generate an uplifiting force, at 45 the force is maximum, merely rotating the apparatus doesn't produce anything.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Sandy Kidd is (was?? ) an aereonautical engineer who one day , while he had been working on a stabilizing(sp??) gyroscope he got trhown away by the force generated by a still rotating gyroscpe. In the next years he worked on a prototype using inertial forces to create a linear force in one direction. All the info you see online are missing an important detail, which I have found building such device. You need a rotating shaft with two gyroscope, at the end of each terminal 'arm' , you mount a gytoscope , the gyros must rotate in opposite direction to eliminate the angular momentum, at a certain time, the 'arms' must raise to 45 degrees to generate an uplifiting force, at 45 the force is maximum, merely rotating the apparatus doesn't produce anything.

I have seen videos of the Kidd device. I'm not impressed. I have yet to see any gyro device get off the ground. It loses weight but never have I seen the weight become negative. Every experiment I have done with gyros shows that lifting force to actually be a torque. A torque is only capable of causing an object to move in a circular path.

I tried your idea using 2 opposing gyros probably long before you thought of it. I built the device and found out that two opposing gyros will produce opposing torques which cancel out.

I'm still on the fence on this one though. Since there are other ways to construct a device using gyros that might lead to a spiral type of motion which could get off the ground "maybe".

vp8671

You have to create a mechanism capable of raising the arms where the gyros are mounted while they rotate AND the main shaft is rotating. I have built the machine and when the arms are pushed up the device jumps off the table. If you build a device made of two arms and they are lift up in an alternating way, the device accellerates up. I haven't followed this kind of inertial prpulsion ,becasue it has lower efficieny than an helycopter , and i consider it primitive.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You have to create a mechanism capable of raising the arms where the gyros are mounted while they rotate AND the main shaft is rotating. I have built the machine and when the arms are pushed up the device jumps off the table. If you build a device made of two arms and they are lift up in an alternating way, the device accellerates up. I haven't followed this kind of inertial prpulsion ,becasue it has lower efficieny than an helycopter , and i consider it primitive.

I do see what you are referring to. But the upward thrust is only momentary and the gyros don't need to spin for this to happen. I produced a very strong thrust with a spinning bent rod in a variable speed electric drill. As the rod speeds up, the bend increases at the same time a thrust is felt.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That effect is caused by the bending and the redistribution of the center of mass.

Actually it is all internal impulse. The bending moves part of the mass backwards, the equal and opposite reaction is a momentary thrust forwards. No actual violation of Newtons Law of motion.

vp8671

Obviously there is no violation, ufo , sorry, uaps , do not break law of physics, they work along with physic laws we do not understand, yet