Did a 2036 Time-Traveller Really Come Back For This Old IBM Computer?

Wind7

Staff
Errrmmm Hmmm, try this company, JT@findmeoldibm5100
They might take a while getting back to you :giggle:..

Bloody hell!
Is that the same company that finds old, missing socks? JT@findmeoldmissingsocks ??

They returned my socks just the other day,
Left them Right inside me dryer. ;)

lamdo263

WHAT MAY HAVE HAPPEND DURRING THE JOHN TITOR CASE IS: A double parallel racemose, are parallel channels of happenings that may occur near each other holding the same values, but not necessarily either the same intent, same values, or same content. This is like two stages side by side, to where a dancers is ordered and scripted to preform a dance, however a dancer on a screen separated by the independent space between the two dancers, one on one stage. This occurrence while yet there's another on the other stage, both perform a dance that is remarkably similar to each others. The view we are permitted to obtain, is from a translating space that is of narrow proportions that acts as an interpreting viewing space, between the two performances.

INFORMATION OUT: Since the near same performance is viewed as a neutral stance, not ever knowing if and where the content on both stages is, or remains the same, the John Titor case can never be, proven, nor disproven.

THEW REASON FOR THE JOHN TITOR HAPPENING OCCURING: Could have something to do with the following link, if a nuclear war, would never occur in our time line reading this? asteroid strike predicted by Nostradamus babba vanga year 2029 - Bing

lamdo263

DID I EVER TALK TO JOHN TITOR, OR A TIME TRAVLER IN HIS NEAR APPROXIMATE DOSE? I may have and the sample of this captured information was, { Titor; I hit a solar flare and this was when I came into this reality or world line. There's a level of parallel redundancy built into the design of this unit, so I just barley made it here. EVERYBODY ELSE ON THE ART B bbs, oh yes, wow, glad you got here, to that effect. THEN TITOR ASK THE QUESTION; Does anybody know of a place to where I can get replacement for this burnt out board, it looks as if there's just one component that's just burnt out, If I can get a replacement component, then I may be able to either replace that bad spot. Or if they have a similar board, I might be able to replace the entire board?

THE ANSWER WAS: I'd try Radio Shack, these are pretty common where you're at and if not, there are some computer manufacturing companies in that area. I'm miles away from you and I can't come to your aid.

TITOR'S THEN LOCATION, WAS THOUGHT TO BE FLORIDA:

Note some of the social verbalization was smoothed out augmented, but this conversation did take place and is somewhere in storage.

*The problem here is, said time traveler John Titor describes TOO well, his coming in through the solar flare, what it did and exactness of that flare, that was discovered on a few years ago, they could not have known when the Titor debauchel was occurring.

THE OUT PRODUCT OF ANYHTING SAID IN THIS POST, MAY HAVE TO DO WITH THE ASSUREANCE OF SHARED SCAILER ENERGY POTENTIALS.IN OTHER WORDS, IF TOO MANY LARGE ENERGY HAPPENINGS WERE TO OCCUR, THERE COULD BE POSSABLY ERASURES OF WORLDS LINES.

NaturalPhilosopher

I think the guy must be a Democrat. None of Titors predictions came true. Of course a Democrat would alter the story a bit to make it seem to be true. And for the record, Hawking did change his mind about black holes. But he changed to a point of view where he no longer believed black holes were real. And CERN still hasn't produced mini black holes. One of the failed Titor predictions.
ya kidding right?

3 predictions came true:
1)predicted world trade center by asking 'what if the twin towers weren't there anymore'
2)said in the future everyone makes their own tv. youtube 2005.
3)said there's a civil war type event every month until it escalates into a full blown civil war in 2012. What has been happening every month for a decade? mass shootings by the cabal. Obviously america is in a civil war against the deep state.....OBVIOUSLY.
4)said was going to be a surprise launch of russia nukes in 2015. Hdr travelers saw that happen in summer 2015. Was stopped thankgod.

So the only things that didn't happen were a new president in 2004(likely kerry won on his worldline). Wasn't a hot civil war for 3 years from 2012 to 2015. Thankgod again.

if you know the secret about gravity, you don't need large particle accelerators to make mini blackholes..that obviously was a lie. And he wasn't in the military, he was a defense contractor civilian employee.

nobody on para takes time travel seriously apparently. They never do the research

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

I take it seriously. It's because of things like ApexTV, which have had to borderline admit they are parody and a joke.
Thing is---I happen to like humor. But they need to let you know they're humor or it can get a little deceptive.