Did I meet a time traveller?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Greetings, fellow members of the forum!

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation to @PaulaJedi for her kind and encouraging words in response to my previous thread.

Now, turning to the other responses I received, I have to admit that they were quite varied. In fact, the word that instantly comes to mind to describe them is "gruesome."

However, I firmly believe that it's important not to hastily judge a writer solely based on their use of italics or any other stylistic choices they make. Each of us has our own unique way of expressing our thoughts and experiences.

It's essential to remember that presenting an experience to the best of one's recollection, articulated in proper and polished English, doesn't automatically imply that it's fabricated or untrue.

Considering the mixed reactions, I have made a personal decision to step back slightly and take on more of an observer role within the forum.

I still intend to contribute occasionally when I feel compelled to share something of value. After all, the beauty of a forum lies in the diverse perspectives and insights we all bring to the table.

Regards

The Persuasionist

Awwww, come on. We are harsh critics, but you seem to be a talented writer, so it would be a shame for you to back away.
What you can do is post your experiences as fiction and make people wonder if it's true or not. Mystery intrigues people.
Honestly, I'm not an instant believer, but you have the right post this since you are being cordial and not hostile.

We have a very similar writing style, so I am interested in seeing you write more. I am serious about your writing a book.
Please consider it!!!

There was once someone online named Max who posted short videos of a time travel story on YouTube. I didn't believe him, but the story was excellent. He confessed to me that it was fiction and asked me to be quiet about it, so I did. It was a shame that he stopped the story because it was getting good!

True or not, good writing makes the difference!

Himalayan Hermit

I liked your post. I hope we're not suppressing or cancelling anyone out. It's a good write up. Whether it's true or not. You can never prove it to us, same as we can never disprove it. So why not share and let us enjoy :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
In the past, the people claiming to be travelers were usually offensive and hostile. That’s why they got so much heat from us. Just don’t be offended by questions. Questions are natural.

lamdo263

Greetings, fellow members of the forum!

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation to @PaulaJedi for her kind and encouraging words in response to my previous thread.

Now, turning to the other responses I received, I have to admit that they were quite varied. In fact, the word that instantly comes to mind to describe them is "gruesome."

However, I firmly believe that it's important not to hastily judge a writer solely based on their use of italics or any other stylistic choices they make. Each of us has our own unique way of expressing our thoughts and experiences.

It's essential to remember that presenting an experience to the best of one's recollection, articulated in proper and polished English, doesn't automatically imply that it's fabricated or untrue.

Considering the mixed reactions, I have made a personal decision to step back slightly and take on more of an observer role within the forum.

I still intend to contribute occasionally when I feel compelled to share something of value. After all, the beauty of a forum lies in the diverse perspectives and insights we all bring to the table.

Regards

The Persuasionist
What is important is the possibility if it's this same timeline is if they nuked it or what happens with covid. Since this is a conditioning virus meant for everyday bats, does something strange occur in the future? Thanks, not all of our ppl here are ignorant, some and you can tell are taking their rudeness through a correspondence course, so they might not have their level down pat, yet.

The Persuasionist

Well,

I breathed a sigh of relief as I reflected on my recent encounter. It was a good thing I had refrained from mentioning the incredible device in my possession; a time machine powered by a singularity. Keeping that fact to myself had undoubtedly saved me from facing some severe judgment and potential misunderstandings.

As I thought back to some of the replies, I couldn't help but imagine the chaos that would have erupted if I had casually divulged such a mind-boggling secret. People tend to have strong biases and preconceived notions about time travel and the implications it brings. Revealing my possession of a device capable of altering the course of history would have undoubtedly invited sarcasm, skepticism, or even outright rudeness.

Regards

The Persuasionist

Wind7

Staff
Well,

I breathed a sigh of relief as I reflected on my recent encounter. It was a good thing I had refrained from mentioning the incredible device in my possession; a time machine powered by a singularity. Keeping that fact to myself had undoubtedly saved me from facing some severe judgment and potential misunderstandings.

As I thought back to some of the replies, I couldn't help but imagine the chaos that would have erupted if I had casually divulged such a mind-boggling secret. People tend to have strong biases and preconceived notions about time travel and the implications it brings. Revealing my possession of a device capable of altering the course of history would have undoubtedly invited sarcasm, skepticism, or even outright rudeness.

Regards

The Persuasionist

So, you're claim is a fact?

Wow!

Secretman3811

Well,

Regards

The Persuasionist
So u have a time machine so do u happen to know when the time machine comes out public use? So say 2028?