• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

jurgen36

Re: Did We Go to the Moon?

Jurgen,

Yeah, I saw what you were trying to say.

It is important for posters here to remember that English is not everyone's first language.

Because of this, a poster might not notice the undercurrent in their own post that a reader might consider obvious.

Different cultures, different languages, etc.

That being said, how ya been, Jurgen!

Welcome back to the board!:)

Harte

Hello Harte.

I originally wanted to stay away from the board for many reasons. I was very busy crunching numbers and also I picked up one of the never go over virus. My weight normally is 74 Kg and I was down to 58 Kg. The doctors did not know what the virus was and started experimenting. Well I did not like that and used my own electromagnetic treatment. It seemed to have worked, I am now below the threshold of their testing methods. The only problem is that I gained a lot of weight, now 85 Kg. But otherwise in perfect healths. OK I would not enter a Marathon run anymore but otherwise perfect. Enough of this.

Thanks Harte at least you understood what I wanted to say.
Best regards

someguy

Re: Did We Go to the Moon?

I think we (earth people) did go there and were chased away, check out this book by Ingo swann,
http://www.scribd.com/doc/18023776/...and-Human-Telepathy-by-Ingo-Swann-text-format - it starts off like a james bond type story and then goes into the whole ET thing, and did anyone notice the google home page last saturday, it was a link to "water on the moon" search celebrating they found water on the moon.

I also think another interesting factoid Michael Tsarion points out is that all the astronauts have been freemasons, not sure about the current ones but many of the past have been, thats pretty wild if its true.