Different dimension or parallel universe?

BabyJ

Hello again,

I'm a newbie, so if I'm not posting this in the correct place please let me know. I was wondering if you could give me some insight on what happened to me. I know I'm a bit wacky, but I'm in no way crazy. Here's my story:
I often prepare for OBE work, meditation, lucid dream and/or dream recall. After one such, ill call it session, I had a very vivid peek into another life that wasn't mine, but I was somehow connected to. I met three people. A young woman, late 20's, or early 30's, her 10 year old son? And her baby. She seemed to recognize me or know I was there and validated she sensed me/ saw me? Her son, however, spoke directly to me and said my father is mad because she's going back to him, and I understood that she and I were the same? Connected? Not really sure, but it was confusing. Basically, there wasn't much more, but when I was fully back I had somehow brought her with me. She was there looking through my eyes and my house. Everything seemed brighter, new looking as if I were seeing it for the first time, but I was aware I was there too. Well, this kind of freaked me out and I was telling my beloved about it, who has long since stopped being a skeptic and started to believe me about certain things when I'm able to offer proof. He was calming me down and after about an hour I was able to separate.

Ther's a bit more, but I'd love to know your thoughts, theories and if anyone has experienced something similar.

Legion

It is much less intense than yours, but I have memories that don't quite make sense. I'll remember something so vivid and yet when I attempt to discuss it, no one seems to remember. I'll give a few examples there.
1. I remember a time, roughly 10 or so years ago, when I heard the news that Tom Hanks had passed away. I had only just seen Forrest Gump and my mother told me he was in the Green Mile as well. She said it made her sad due to how much he looked like her brother who had died years ago.
2. I've had a recurring vision the last few months where 99.9% of the worlds population dies of a man made virus in about 3 months. All I know is the virus someone has a time release that kills everyone on this day (something about instantly reducing the pH of one's stomach to 0.1, turning their guts into mush and forcing them to puke up green bile. It is never too intense, but they are always there in the back of my mind.