DMT the spirit molecule

Khaos

where the wild things are
Reminds me of that joint I had last year in April. Friend claims to this day that it was simple cannabis, but I think he laced it with something, because I've had simple cannabis before that and I didn't get the trip I got from smoking that joint. But I remember the trips coming in waves and would last a few hours. And the things I saw... I saw black figures standing in my apartment and even one spoke to me.

C_jami

I heard people who smokes DMT in a joint. My partner hade dmt like that and he told me he wasn't off so bad like when y smoke it in a pipe but tripping still.

C_jami

You've isolated the single most important thing that Jesus was teaching, love of the heart, which he manifested so well. A person could be an atheist, but if he has that love in his heart then he's not an atheist in spirit and he'll be going to heaven(mental plane, causal plane or some higher existence). A person could be a bible believing high authority in the church, who tortures people, burns them at the stake and has no love in his heart. Then he is demonic and will soon be in his own personal hell in the lower astral plane or some other equally nasty environment and may eventually achieve his final judgement, in which he will be dissolved as an inhuman life form and have the opportunity to evolve from lower life forms, mineral, single cell, insect, etc. He might become a brand new species of insect.
Just wanted to say .. I didn't study much so .. If they state this in the school is my fault I didn't go ... I just seen recently that the first organ developed in a fetus is the heart. Because is anatomically complete and able to transport blood :) I think is the heart we have to concentrate more on :)

Dragonchaser

Reminds me of that joint I had last year in April. Friend claims to this day that it was simple cannabis, but I think he laced it with something, because I've had simple cannabis before that and I didn't get the trip I got from smoking that joint. But I remember the trips coming in waves and would last a few hours. And the things I saw... I saw black figures standing in my apartment and even one spoke to me.

Possible or possible hydroponics ; I suppose you know what hydroponics is ....

Do you know the "friend" well ? Meaning is he/she known for their exotic laces / creams ?