DNA test reveals "Other Wordly Beings".

Harte

Of course you didnt Hartey.....However, you contradicted your first posting (below) by saying the guy in the video clip with a blonde woman on top of him was suffering with a "classic symptom of sleep paralysis", and now you tell us that YOU experienced Anubis on top of you when you was asleep!! :fp: :LOL:..
If you read the link I provided, you'll see that different people see different things, and not all of them are giving Cleveland Steamers.

Harte

TimeFlipper

If you read the link I provided, you'll see that different people see different things, and not all of them are giving Cleveland Steamers.

Harte
Those different people didnt say its "total crap" if people dream of "demons" sat on top of them, because its only sleep apnoea they experienced..
Obviously you dont believe that demons do exist within our own plane of existence, but of course you have the right to your own opinions Hartey :p..

TimeFlipper

Ditto. sorry @TimeFlipper and everybody else. I also have to disagree.

After the experience report of @Harte, I also have to say that this was Anubis and not extraterrestrials. Harte made some convincing points.
Only you mentioned extraterestrials :)....Hartey mentioned Anubis which is the god of death, and i mentioned a Succubus which is a female demon that sits on top of guys and shags them :eek: :LOL:....If you want to agree with Hartey thats upto you, everybody has the right to their own opinions (y):D..

Harte

Those different people didnt say its "total crap" if people dream of "demons" sat on top of them, because its only sleep apnoea they experienced..
Obviously you dont believe that demons do exist within our own plane of existence, but of course you have the right to your own opinions Hartey :p..
Well, ya see, the night hag (or whatever) goes away with treatment.
I suppose you think that's just a coincidence?

It's not apnea, by the way. It's sleep paralysis, an observable and diagnosable sleep disorder.
AKA "night terrors."

Harte

alpha centauri

@TimeFlipper
If they need the sperm of humans that could also be allies of Harriet B from the future.

Well, ya see, the night hag (or whatever) goes away with treatment.
I suppose you think that's just a coincidence?

It's not apnea, by the way. It's sleep paralysis, an observable and diagnosable sleep disorder.
AKA "night terrors."

You are missinformed about magic and the paranormal. That does not contradict the paranormal:

I quote a famous magician and I added some comments in bold lettering:

Even people who are especially gifted in the mediumistic line (they are talking about you, @Harte ) have only attained a partial success that is getting lost sooner or later. But people like these are very often struck by different diseases such as weakness of the eyes, nervous disturbances (your sleep paralysis), etc. The main reason for such ailments can be found in the fact that the clairvoyance has not been produced as a result of the mental or astral development, but has been conjured up by force and therefore is one-sided and morbid. Following any of those incompetent instructions leads without exception to an unnatural, morbid neutralization of an element that will result in an over-sensitivity of one of the sense organs. Consequently it is not impossible that in this manner perceptions from the astral and mental worlds may takeplace, but all these effects depend on the spiritual intelligence of the exercising person, on the maturity, and on the karma too. The neutralization of an element can be divided into fourmain groups:
Step IX on page 123 of 171
you can read further here:
source: http://www.themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/hermetic/Franz_Bardon_-_Initiation_Into_Hermetics.pdf