DNA test reveals "Other Wordly Beings".

alpha centauri

Its seriously good to know you can have treatment Hartey if you continually dream of Anubis , imho CBT looks the best way compared to drugs(y):cool:..

@alpha centauri Harriet B was simply a lying, trouble making troll who was most likely a man pretending to be a woman....However i dont fully understand what you meant in your statement to me about that Harriet B, and sperm from the future creating allies for it :unsure:..
That was more a joke. I was referring to what you said in the first quote.
I might have looked up the wrong abbreviation. CBT means Cock and Ball torture, or not? I found more things in wikipedia it could mean, so I am not sure.

If it means cognitive behavioural therapy the joke make no sense. :eek:

I was talking about the experience of the person in the video you posted and the one of @Harte. If the beings wanted the sperm, than it could be HarrietB.

PS: It is not funny, if you explain the joke.

Harte

That was more a joke. I was referring to what you said in the first quote.
I might have looked up the wrong abbreviation. CBT means Cock and Ball torture, or not? I found more things in wikipedia it could mean, so I am not sure.

If it means cognitive behavioural therapy the joke make no sense. :eek:

I was talking about the experience of the person in the video you posted and the one of @Harte. If the beings wanted the sperm, than it could be HarrietB.

PS: It is not funny, if you explain the joke.
Not funny even after the explanation.
I could give you lessons.

Harte

Yesteryear

In my opinion there was fallen angels that found women attractive long ago had sex with him if their choice which created Giants half breeds which led fallen angels and fallen Angels creations to manipulate our DNA into what God created in the first place because Satan wants to be God and wants to change his creation into his own that they were here before we were

Yesteryear

In my opinion there was fallen angels that found women attractive long ago had sex with him if their choice which created Giants half breeds which led fallen angels and fallen Angels creations to manipulate our DNA into what God created in the first place because Satan wants to be God and wants to change his creation into his own that they were here before we were

OakFieldAlienz444

Could it be a plot to make peoples DNA match a specific type of alien and some people die from this and other people can handle
it because of modifications from these forces during abduction?