Do Aliens Love To Smoke?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Makes you wonder what kind of stuff these aliens are smoking up there.

CherhillOH70.jpg

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/cherhillwhitehorse/cherhillwhitehorse2011a.html

kcwildman

Beastmaster
oh wow thats a invite it realy says
ugh heep big pow-wow you come we smokem piece pipe
I hpoe they get the RSVP out quick

jon

i think that aliens dont show themselves openly to the public because the aliens government doesn't let them see us...
because we haven't evolved mentally enough to use they're technology without killing ourselves
they are probably just watching us right now... learning about how they grew as a society, by studying us grow....and learn....and discover new things and invent new technology.
just as they once did...and probably still are...

or maybe the aliens already tried to talk to us but our government is keeping us from seeing them...

i dont really know.......no one does but the aliens

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I doubt they invent technology by studying us. The aliens are likely thousands if not millions of years more advanced than we are.I don't know why they would make crop circles though.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
most likely they just laugh at how dumb we still are and wonder howcome we haven't managed to kill ourselves yet

NerdyGilr3

Maybe Aliens are trying to make us pass psychological tests.. They're doing crop circles to see how we react at each different sign. A bit like ink blot cards test!