OakFieldAlienz444

Do binaural beats really have restorative effects on the mind?
Discuss. Are the frequencies offered by Steven Greer and others for real?
Are the frequencies of crop circles for real?

Can the alteration of our minds-----attract UFO's and aliens?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I tried the iDoser a few times. Didn't do much.

It relaxed me, but I'm pretty sure that what relaxed me was lying on my bed, in the dark, eyes closed... not the iDoser.

But a lot of people report it works, so I believe there's more to it. As for all things related to frequencies, there gotta be something we don't know yet.

Mayhem

Zenith
I have tried quite a few over the last 3-5 years. i doser one of them more than anything patience to actually sit and listen rather than say when does something happen.

dimension-1hacker

I have tried quite a few over the last 3-5 years. i doser one of them more than anything patience to actually sit and listen rather than say when does something happen.
Over time though expect a reaction, a feeling of calmness or tranquility and or something else too. If nothing gained gain the tools to gain that

NaturalPhilosopher

I purchased and used those mind machines.
the ones that synchronize music with flashing lights.
Flashing lights cause by a large margin the best brainwave entrainment.
after that my thought processes became way more flexible. Quicker, easier to absorb info.

most people's brainwaves are stuck in certain bandwidths. Causes problems in adapting to new ideas, situations.
also tv, music and cellphone radiation entrains them to stay fixed. So it's an issue for most of the population

flexible brainwave entrainment is required for the hyperdimensional resonator to work for time travel.

TimeFlipper

Ebay sells hundreds of Sound to Light devices for Home or DJ purposes, the picture below show a Home or small DJ entertainment system using 48 LEDs, that can hang from the wall or on top of a loudspeaker...It operates in Auto or Light Chaser mode, for under $20 :)..