Debate Do Muslims Believe In Aliens & UFOs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martian

No, it's called self-preservation because the primitive savages chop people's heads off. Islam is a demonic cult of death. Why do you think aliens don't make their presence known to Earthlings as a whole?
no its called self assurance. many muslims who study and teach in western institutions have made discoveries that are attributed to western institutions. so white washing history isnt gonna help. if you have issues with islam laws its fine and you got death penalty too . what doesnt it matter if you cut someones head off or if you kill them with syringe its called fulfilling justice. atleast muslims dont keep you around for 20 yrs and then kill you.
Then tell me, genius, what possible motivation and justification could there possibly be for a muslim woman to chop off a 4 year old girl's head and stand at a metro station screaming "allahu ackbar" and that she's a terrorist?

TimeFlipper

No, it's called self-preservation because the primitive savages chop people's heads off. Islam is a demonic cult of death. Why do you think aliens don't make their presence known to Earthlings as a whole?
no its called self assurance. many muslims who study and teach in western institutions have made discoveries that are attributed to western institutions. so white washing history isnt gonna help. if you have issues with islam laws its fine and you got death penalty too . what doesnt it matter if you cut someones head off or if you kill them with syringe its called fulfilling justice. atleast muslims dont keep you around for 20 yrs and then kill you.
And here is a person who believes in fanatics cutting off peoples heads and tries to justify it by comparing "justice" with western laws..Death sentences are carried out under a simple law that everyone is capable of understanding, and yet this person tries to explain that cutting off heads is perfectly ok if you are a fanatical muslim....ok mr Amin, i have no interest in seeing anymore of your sick beliefs...but thank you for being honest with us and showing the true side of a muslim...

Last edited:

Amin

I do understand your concerns Martian, and there are facts that muslims and Christians have

And here is a person who believes in fanatics cutting off peoples heads and tries to justify it by comparing "justice" with western laws..Death sentences are carried out under a simple law that everyone is capable of understanding, and yet this person tries to explain that cutting off heads is perfectly ok if you are a fanatical muslim....ok mr Amin, i have no interest in seeing anymore of your sick beliefs...but thank you for being honest with us and showing the true side of a muslim...
I can believe whatever I want isnt that democracy. or forcing other people to believe what you believe is considered democracy and superiority. ?

Martian

I do understand your concerns Martian, and there are facts that muslims and Christians have

I can believe whatever I want isnt that democracy. or forcing other people to believe what you believe is considered democracy and superiority. ?
Liberalism is going the way of the dinosaur, as is political correctness. And I don't mean something cool and legendary, but rather gone, forgotten, and irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.