Do We Have A President?

gonzogirl

Doctored. And badly I say. Video is so unreliable .....

Well, as bad as things are going, as if it can get worse, of course we do. Caan the Republicans do better, from what I've read and heard, probably not. aside from having troops in 3 or 4 nations doing everything from disaster relief to fighting a sworn enemy, we are stretched thin, as admitted by the military minds. Lets hope nobody decides to invade us or we'll have reason to use those remaining "nukes" stuck in their launching tubes all over the US, the the mess in Japan will seem trivial in comparison.

JasperMoon

Well, as bad as things are going, as if it can get worse, of course we do. Caan the Republicans do better, from what I've read and heard, probably not. aside from having troops in 3 or 4 nations doing everything from disaster relief to fighting a sworn enemy, we are stretched thin, as admitted by the military minds. Lets hope nobody decides to invade us or we'll have reason to use those remaining "nukes" stuck in their launching tubes all over the US, the the mess in Japan will seem trivial in comparison.

Thanks for the thoughts. If they do use the nukes, that will probably mean some of the ones the military has stockpiled here about 45 minutes from where I live. Ooh boy!

JasperMoon

Phew! I think I'm beginning to believe people are waking up finally. We need to start our own 2012 campaign--to vote all these jerks out of office. (Keep Anthony Wiener, though. HE'S FUNNY!)

gonzogirl

Next it will be Mr. Smith goes to Washington.....
I dont trust many in office at all. Those that I did somehow dissappoint. But maybe its cuz i am to hopeful...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well we have a man in the office of the president but to say he one is a strech :(
of course we have been lied to all along its there job and they be damn good at it:(