Do you believe an actual Time Traveler would end up here on Paranormalis?

dh1

I wish this thread were labeled Do you believe an actual Time Traveler would bother visiting a forum?; it would frame my question in a more reasonable context.

Now, I don't doubt that a time traveler COULD come back and visit a forum. Time travel is an accepted part of our current understanding of physics, and I'm sure it will be possible to travel through the 4th dimension at some point in the future - even if that happens to be thousands of years from now.

My question is would they bother spending time on the internet? Especially when the experience is going to be exponentially clunker than anything they're accustomed to. Look at cell phones - earlier models were the size of a brick or required a suitcase to carry it around... And that's only 20 years ago. We're now entering the era of wearable computers, like Google Glass. What kind of interfaces are we going to be using 100 years from now, and will it be of any benefit for them to travel all that way just to visit Yahoo GeoCities?

We've got the Internet Archive, man. At most they'll probably just download it all into their Matrix skull socket and spend their resources marveling at the tragedy 9/11 or the triumph of watching us launch the first Apollo rockets. Playing on the internet pales in comparison to what's going to be available for them to experience.

If all my previous arguments fail and someone REALLY wants to come from the far future to visit a site like GLP, ATS, Unexplained-Mysteries or Paranormalis, it'll be to wonder at how backwards we are for believing the things we do. It would be of no benefit to anyone to reveal themselves, let alone post and risk changing something or having the black helicopters light you up.

I think the idea of someone with the ability to time travel being remotely interested in a community forum is pretty narcissistic... There are far more interesting things in all of time and space than Earth's internet forums...

I agree 100% with his post.

BUT

I also think it is just as ridiculous for someone to think that a person like Steven Gibbs had invented a time machine from a radionics box, and sells them on the internet for around 300 to 400 dollars......... Ridiculous!!! LMAO!!!!!

I also wonder when Steven Gibbs is going to be sued for medical damages done by rapping magnets around your brain and stomach area.......

So irresponsible.........

And what is REALLY sad is how little people understand what they are doing or even asking for......

silly rabbit, hdr cures diseases.
*orders an emergency hdr session for bullet's brain, STAT*...phew close one.

dh1

well secret is how to alter time...so you can alter mass. That's how E=tc2 is utilized.
longitudinal waves are the key.

you can decompose EM fields into virtual photons as everyone suspects. However they're trying to model it with virtual transverse photons which is the mistake. if they model it in bidirectional longitudinal wavepairs then you get success.

Well known in Tesla's patents and embodiments how to make longitudinal bidirectional wavepairs. All mass aka 'time' has this hidden structure.

First have to understand how to make one wave in the wavepair more amplified than the other then interfere it constructively with an identical second wavepair, then you make a time machine.

Can utilize phased RF arrays like Haarp or use the right antenna geometries to manufacture the waves directly. If you do the latter you need ZERO load on your antenna. The waves occur for free. Systems that utilize RF transmitters are already obsolete.

These longitudinal waves alter the longitudinal waves hidden within EM and mass of particles. Produces gravitationally forcefree curvature. Alters gravitational potential of spacetime without a gradient. This is the 3rd form of secret curvature Einstein either didn't know about or refused to discuss. This field unifies all forces.

In one word:
density

random meme:
http://funnyand.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Kitty-Meme.jpg

Last edited:

rd42

Do you honestly believe that an actual time traveler would end up here on the internet, at this website?

Yes. Yes I do.

I do not believe a real Time Travel would really come here. I stopped reading all posting saying "I am a Time Travel" long ago, to many hoaxer's have been here over the years.

A bit ironic since you champion Steven Gibbs and his HDR machine so ardently.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We got so many hoaxers over the years, it's understandable to have doubts that a real time traveler would post here and be recognized as an actual TT.

It's kinda sad though, when you think about it. Because of the hoaxers, the one genuine time traveler we might get one day will possibly be considered a hoax...

dh1

how do ya know they're hoaxers?
it's not like there's any other forum devoted solely to time travel.

I think we can all agree time travelers are everywhere. So what percentage are hoaxers to real? I can tell a little bit based on their time travel technical descriptions. If ya understand time machine construction really well you can tell.

Studying that isn't a simple endeavour though, takes nearly a lifetime.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Most hoaxers either admit it, or get busted after a little while.

Think about that guy Lussorio... He got confused in his lies and had to admit he was hoaxing. Then he became super mad and went full retard.

timecore

well secret is how to alter time...so you can alter mass. That's how E=tc2 is utilized.
longitudinal waves are the key.

you can decompose EM fields into virtual photons as everyone suspects. However they're trying to model it with virtual transverse photons which is the mistake. if they model it in bidirectional longitudinal wavepairs then you get success.

Well known in Tesla's patents and embodiments how to make longitudinal bidirectional wavepairs. All mass aka 'time' has this hidden structure.

First have to understand how to make one wave in the wavepair more amplified than the other then interfere it constructively with an identical second wavepair, then you make a time machine.

Can utilize phased RF arrays like Haarp or use the right antenna geometries to manufacture the waves directly. If you do the latter you need ZERO load on your antenna. The waves occur for free. Systems that utilize RF transmitters are already obsolete.

These longitudinal waves alter the longitudinal waves hidden within EM and mass of particles. Produces gravitationally forcefree curvature. Alters gravitational potential of spacetime without a gradient. This is the 3rd form of secret curvature Einstein either didn't know about or refused to discuss. This field unifies all forces.

In one word:
density

random meme:
http://funnyand.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Kitty-Meme.jpg
So you have been reading thomas bearden.Am i correct?

9th Wave

I hate to say it but dead wrong. If you build a time machine and then put object within the field they absorb the 'time energy' field and weigh heavier, weigh less, batteries charge up for free even though there's no current source.

Mass & matter(mass + electromagnetism) is time itself. Hidden movement on the particle level(vibration).

Einstein made several mistakes
1st)mass goes down not up near the speed of light
2nd)gravitational constant exists. Matter & Antimatter repel each other gravitationally
3rd)CPT Theorm has full symmetry. Time goes backwards inside a blackhole
4th)gravitational force is a gradient in the aether medium generated by a photon from the nucleus impacting other nuclei.
5th) there's a 3rd form gravitational curvature that is forcefree, aka not generated by momentum or blackholes.

and the whopper (sorry I mean royale with cheeeze) :
Time is mass in E=mc2.

there is no dividing spacetime from matter. Zip. why do you think mass curves spacetime? perhaps it is curvature? curve flat spacetime correctly, presto hadronic mass.

*orders a chocolate sundae from his replicator*..omnomnom

See that just it, your so far into your ego, you didn't stop to think, if I agree with a partial bit of your theory or not.

All I can say is, your not far from the truth, but you haven't quite achieved that feat yet sir.

9th Wave

Most hoaxers either admit it, or get busted after a little while.

Think about that guy Lussorio... He got confused in his lies and had to admit he was hoaxing. Then he became super mad and went full retard.
Admitting a hoax is a defense mechanism for any "real TT", presenting false information only to back track, doesn't always mean a hoax, nor does referring multiple different source's, to only indulge in an actual conversation with a a TT.
The TT would indefinitely play a, 'Hoax', before actually giving any real information, just to see the incentive or personal individual opinionated beliefs.