Do you believe in hell?

Dreamwarrior

we are all created by God as a part of him. Your soul is divine. We (our souls) all go to the same place. We need to stop thinking of ourselves as just the body. Your body does not go to heaven, only your soul of which is pure energy.
have you ever personally experienced a nde that's near death experience because I have and unless you have also had a nde ,you don't become pure energy .

Freak Show

no one has a near death experience. you die when you're supposed to, that's it. Two things no one has control of, being born and when you die.

Dreamwarrior

no one has a near death experience. you die when you're supposed to, that's it. Two things no one has control of, being born and when you die.
You know in all honestly just because you think your right and I'm wrong ,that doesn't mean its really happening because it does to many ,furthermore no one knows the truth about alpha omega death and rebirth until you die first

Freak Show

I talk to Angels, because i'm supposed to. not all are. some have other gifts, but this is mine given to me by God. i didn't ask for it, i was what we call woken up just a little over a year ago.. i don't ask why, i was just chosen. I am not saying you are wrong to have power over you, your ego is getting in the way of the meaning.. i am just telling you what i am told, and what i am told is the word of God. If you choose not to believe , that is your right and your ability to use your free will, also something given to you by God.

Dreamwarrior

I talk to Angels, because i'm supposed to. not all are. some have other gifts, but this is mine given to me by God. i didn't ask for it, i was what we call woken up just a little over a year ago.. i don't ask why, i was just chosen. I am not saying you are wrong to have power over you, your ego is getting in the way of the meaning.. i am just telling you what i am told, and what i am told is the word of God. If you choose not to believe , that is your right and your ability to use your free will, also something given to you by God.
you know I used to say that to my guides when they first came to me across the channel from the country of the spirit realm to the country of the land of the living ( channelling) ,I said to them once ," god gave you your powers ,they are not for me ,so tell me when you channel your spirits ,do they let you know their with you by yourself seeing pure white light flutter under your eyes from right to left like mine?

Freak Show

yes, i see them all day. Like if someone is smoking a cigarette, you see the smoke pedals.. thats what see on my left and right side.. But at night they glow blue with a white hugh, they move around me, putting their hands on me, their wings flutter past my face.. But now things are changing for me every day. i now glow, bright white

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I personally believe earth is hell and in the next dimensional celestial realm ,all depends on how your taken and who takes you across ,taken by someone good then heaven or taken by something bad then hell .

I think we are definitely taken. My uncle was talking to invisible people before he died, says my aunt.

Freak Show

So here is the way it works when i cross them over. i given them specific instruction to the light and how to get there and what to look for. i tell them all their friends and family will be waiting there for them. But the ones i'm crossing are lost souls, one who don't know they have passed. But when you die, there are people there to take you. But not everyone wants to go in fear of being judged. There is no judgement. You go to a waiting station, it's there that they see if you have completed your purpose.. As i have said, you were created by God from him, which makes your soul divine... Religion created Hell and eternal damnation in order to control you here, sadly though you still feel that control when you die, you use your free will and don't cross over all due to fear. We must lose our total concept of fear. Just imagine how much more you would do in your lives without fear... I'm not saying to walk out into traffic, You will die when you are supposed to. There is no other explanation.

NaturalPhilosopher

yup hell is real.
heaven was discovered to be a future earth.
hell is a parallel earth that is called tartarus.

everyone goes to where their vibration fits in.