Do you believe in hell?

Freak Show

quick question for you. Since God created us all from a part of him, which makes our soul divine, which also means the soul does no wrong. your body does the wrong doing, and since it's only your soul that goes to heaven, then perhaps you can tell me the reason for hell. Also, it is man who created law, so before there was law there was no idea of sin, also something created by man to have power over each other. it is also man/religion that insisted on having power over one another. God's true understanding for the world was to have us work together, helping each other, not to profit or have power over each other. It is man who changed that idea, not God. God has no need for law and order since we were supposed already working together. All souls that rise from the body can go to heaven, some choose to stay, but we all rise away from the body. So again, tell me why there would be a need for hell

Freak Show

well since God is the only creator of everything, than how can that be.. heaven is all about love, God is all about love, but you're saying dark forces were created,, from who and why

NaturalPhilosopher

do demons exist? does lucifer and satan exist? were evil people on earth created by god?
just as there's nice peaceful near death experience reports there are hellish ones too.

this is the issue that causes the most dissodence in people and rightly so.
how could god(as love itself) create evil? Well perhaps he didn't.

All these conversations really boil down to only one of two possibilities.
1)god is infinitely powerful and is cruel(creating evil for lessons).
2)god is limited and is compassionate(not creating evil).

which one horrifies you more?

perhaps lucifer was altered by something from outside god.
Why would 'inequity' be found in something god created otherwise?
Only way that's possible is there is something that isn't god thereby indicating god is limited.

Last edited:

Freak Show

Lucifer is real, but he is not the devil or satan. there is no devil. all things created by religion in order to have power over you.. guessing you think the boogie man is real too.. there is no near death,, you either die, or you don't die, and if you die, you don't come back with a story

Freak Show

yes. you have some spirit that are earth bound and are unhappy, because they don't know where to go or how to reach heaven. which is also part of my purpose. I tell them how they can go to heaven... but they can't harm you themselves. some have enough energy to move things, but it takes a lot of energy as they have already spent a lot slowing down their vibrations just enough to match ours here in order for us to see them, so they're not tossing a piano across the room so to speak. Everything you see in movies is done for one thing, entertainment. it sells tickets, makes money and keeps you coming back for more pop corn, that's it