Debate Do you believe there's life underground?

titorite

YEah, you already know about Denver international right? the US D.U.M.B.s , and then their is what admiral byrd said about the poles. Personally I believe the hollow earth theory . Byrd had no reason to lie and the little greys have to be storing their conscious somewhere. I imagine huge servers storing their personalities as they live on and on and on. Not my kind of existence. WE , humanity are almost their, almost ready to download our brains into the computer but I think thats foolishness. Just because we will be able to make a duplicate personality in the cyberverse doesn't mean we should. Thats not human. One cant download and duplicate the soul.

YEah, you already know about Denver international right? the US D.U.M.B.s , and then their is what admiral byrd said about the poles. Personally I believe the hollow earth theory . Byrd had no reason to lie and the little greys have to be storing their conscious somewhere. I imagine huge servers storing their personalities as they live on and on and on. Not my kind of existence. WE , humanity are almost their, almost ready to download our brains into the computer but I think thats foolishness. Just because we will be able to make a duplicate personality in the cyberverse doesn't mean we should. Thats not human. One cant download and duplicate the soul.

Very astute!

Attachments

• Do You Believe .jpg
    Do You Believe .jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 5

taykair

Better not say that, or PETA's gonna get you.

If those folks get their way, then it's only a matter of time before gophers get the right to vote, you know.

Do some research into: Hyperborea, Atlantis, Lemuria, Queen Maud Land / New Schwabenland, & Edgar Cayce. I think they are all have some loose links to one another, though I could never prove it.
Another never ending rabbit hole but one of the most jaw dropping. Good luck weeding through the bs, it's a mine field of flat earthers, neo nazis, and con artists.
Much Love