The Dulce Base

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Re: Phil Schneider's Dulce Base information

I would like to clarify some misconceptions about Dulce Base.Dulce Base is not a United States Base; it sits on the Navajo reservation (Indian land, not US government land).
  1. The Navajo people have been talking about strange flying objects for over 800 years. There is a report Teddy Roosevelt was in the area on horseback in the 1880s and witnessed strange flying objects like the Navajo people talked about.
  2. The Dulce Base site was the first alien and human firefight on American soil. At the end of the fight (66) Delta Force and (44) 7 foot gray aliens dead.
  3. Phil Schneider and Delta Force personnel entered the Dulce Based caverns through a 3 foot drilled hole on a dumbwaiter assembly. At the bottom of the hole, he saw three gray aliens approaching him; he pulled a pistol shot and killed one 7 foot gray alien. One of the two others pulled some kind of ray gun and shot Phil. Phil lay dying with a big hole burned into his chest, fingers and toes burned off. A Delta force person put Phil on the dumbwaiter assembly and sent him up to safety.
  4. Dulce Based caverns are not available to visit and I believe that the caverns were sealed afterwards.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The brave commandos that entered down into the secret, evil, lizard controlled base in Dulce and killed scores of the bastards, proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that the lizards are not invincible and they can easily be killed, and should be! The lizards, for all their warrior mentality, are still cowards, who need to hide the truth that they can be killed so easily.

Please re-check your information about Dulce: No Lizard people found at Dulce.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Posting a link that contains info about "Nightmare Hall" at level VI:
Level 6 is hauntingly known by employees as "Nightmare Hall". It holds the genetic labs at Dulce. Reports from workers who have seen bizarre experimentation, are as follows:

"I have seen multi-legged 'humans' that look like half-human/half-octopus. Also reptilian-humans, and furry creatures that have hands like humans and cries like a baby, it mimics human words... also huge mixture of lizard-humans in cages. There are fish, seals, birds and mice that can barely be considered those species. There are several cages (and vats) of winged-humanoids, grotesque bat-like creatures...but 3 1/2 to 7 feet tall. Gargoyle-like beings and Draco-Reptoids."

"Level 7 is worse, row after row of thousands of humans and human mixtures in cold storage. Here too are embryo storage vats of humanoids in various stages of development. I frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but sometimes they cried and begged for help. We were told they were hopelessly insane, and involved in high risk drug tests to cure insanity. We were told to never try to speak to them at all. At the beginning we believed that story. Finally in 1978 a small group of workers discovered the truth. It began the Dulce Wars".

When the truth was evident that humans were being produced from abducted females, impregnated against their will, a secret resistance group formed. This did little though. Over time they were assassinated or "died under mysterious circumstances".
From the David Icke Forum!
Dulce Base: The Secrets of the "Government"... - David Icke's Official Forums

Num7, Your posting is very close the the real findings at the Dulce Base.

darwi

OK opmmur.My mistake. There are reports though that Cdr. Richards and others fought and killed lizards elsewhere. I heard that from MUFON. But I made the mistake to think that they must have killed lizards at Dulce also.

hoaxhunter

Native American stories is the closest thing to anything paranormal taking place near Dulce. I have personally seen zero shreds of evidence backing up any of the extraordinary claims surrounding the base. The US military are secretive for a reason, to protect the country and it's citizens. If you claim ET is there please point me in the direction of something other than crayon depictions.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Native American stories is the closest thing to anything paranormal taking place near Dulce. I have personally seen zero shreds of evidence backing up any of the extraordinary claims surrounding the base. The US military are secretive for a reason, to protect the country and it's citizens. If you claim ET is there please point me in the direction of something other than crayon depictions.

"If you claim ET is there please point me in the direction of something" "meeting Phil Schnrider on or before December 1985, he was killed in January 1986".

Goingsomewhere?