Doctor Who is back

MODAT7

Haven't seen the 'Ruby....' Episode yet.............. ;)
The recent 3 Tennant+Tate episodes weren't too bad. They were not up to par with their pervious episodes, but they were mostly watchable. I actually had a little hope that Ncuti would follow suit... and then I watched "Ruby Road" and my hopes were crushed. :mad::cry::sick:(n):fp:🤬🤬🤬

It's not even worth watching for free. Don't waste your time. The Cushing/McGann movies were far superior and had much more thought and originality put into them. As a side note, McGann showed up for a short that was really well done around "The Time Of The Doctor" to add a little back story.

In that link you posted, many of the commenters are right, "woke for being woke doesn't make a good story". The way it is right now, any woke in a story just ruins it outright. "Woke" needs to be changed to "Won't".

Since the BBC tends to shoot an entire season at once and then air it afterwards, we're going to get a whole bunch of worthless episodes... that I won't watch... and that nobody else will watch... and the season tanked before it even aired. They learned NOTHING with Jodie. After this season, there will be another looooong pause, just like with what happened with Jodie. They will consider the errors of their ways, and then they will jump into them even deeper... just like Jodie.

My friends, I will not stop you from engaging your morbid fascinations and watching, but I will warn you: You'd better down a full bottle and be smashed before you do. And by full bottle, I'm not referring to vodka, I'm referring to Everclear 190.

Wind7

Staff
Woke idiots are incapable of original ideas.

Compare!

Awful!

Don't get me wrong...I have NEVER liked music video meandering placed into my
favorite shows, ever.
Same goes for that cringe worthy muppet bit from Gremlins
which for some reason, always made me feel un-easy. (Ick!)

But what makes me LOL is the fact they made the baddies into something I really cannot stand in the 1st place.

I have the 1st two seasons of Jodie Whittaker and I barely made it through the 1st...
I read somewhere that they gave her better story lines for her 2nd season and didn't make it through
the first DVD. I was like...."WOT?!!"

I agree with one of the YouTube punters who said,

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(Scenario)

"The Doctor regenerates into a Rubber Tree Plant!"

Woke: "That's Racist!":mad:

Me: Enjoying my entire collection of Dr. Who (1963-2018) in happy silence.😎

---------------------------------------------------------------------

They seem to not care about the old fans
whom gave them their fandom/popularity in the first place.

(So it seems.)

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I found out about the 3 new episodes of Doctor Who with David Tennant earlier this month. I downloaded them and watched them.

A Christmas episode was released on Christmas with the new Doctor version. I'm still waiting to see how this Bi-Generation of Two Doctors now plays out. David Tennant didn't regenerate. He Bi-Generated into himself and the new Doctor version in the 3rd episode.

Ok that's weird. I'll have to find these. Is it a new season? I hope they decided going woke made them broke. They politicized an awesome show and ruined it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As a woman, I was NEVER offended that The Doctor was always male. It was that way for years and should have remained.
They can easily make other shows with female time travelers. Why ruin this one? Don't use our shows to push political agendas.

MODAT7

After posting yesterday, I realized 2 important things...

1) This is so bad that even MST3K wouldn't touch it.

2) For the major anniversary episodes, the past Doctors usually come together for some big storyline. This didn't happen. I think Jodie was too toxic and the woke producers didn't like the previous Doctors, so gridlock. (I'd rather have the 3 eps from Tennant+Tate rather than have to see Jodie again.)

So... The little voices in my head came up with what they should have done. The past Doctors cross timelines with their future selves and kill them. I will call it "Revolt Of The Doctors". The story will eliminate Jodie onwards and put the timeline back on track. What do y'all think???