Doctor Z

TimeFlipper

Thanks; I wonder what the length is on these ant. and what freq. would one use to determine that (and if it matters in this application).

One of the documents I came across was Radionics Labs: Psychotronics 101 (see attached pdf)

Psychotronic Lab Journal Vol. 1 Published

It has an interesting and insightful chapter on the "Psychotronic Application of Electronic Components"

This chapter answered a lot of questions I had on the radionics "off-label" use of electronics.

As this whole area is considered "pseudo-science", radionics could be labeled "pseudo-electronics".

After seeing your post I was reminded of the "learn electronics kits", with their peg boards, bags of components, and templates.

There fore, I propose the Radtonics Research Basic Board: Learn Psychotronics at Home Kit

Hey Kids , want to amaze your friends, trouble your parents, and obtain unlimited other-worldly power!
Order your kit today. ;)
I dont think psychotronics stuff belong in the area of Electromagnetic Waves (Radio Waves), as there were no written frequencies on any of the diagrams i looked at...You said in your previous posting to me you wanted to keep things simple...

Therefore i suggest you construct some shapes, similar to those i sent you, and start off by using different lengths of wire and write down anything significant that happened to you while connected to each coil...Keep us all informed of your progress please :)..

Doc 05

Zenith
I dont think psychotronics stuff belong in the area of Electromagnetic Waves (Radio Waves), as there were no written frequencies on any of the diagrams i looked at...You said in your previous posting to me you wanted to keep things simple...

Therefore i suggest you construct some shapes, similar to those i sent you, and start off by using different lengths of wire and write down anything significant that happened to you while connected to each coil...Keep us all informed of your progress please :)..
Thank you
I believe the two disciplines can complement each other;
but that would be one of the goals of the device as a test bed for such ideas.

i.e. Two or three identical ant. designs cut to different lengths, based on different values,
using a simple zener card test and receiving a yes or no on the rubbing plate.
With a control of no ant.
Or something like that

Also I believe there are no freq. mentioned because some don't think that way.
They are looking at shape and sacred geometry and not scale (length).
Also the looking at sacred geometry without thinking of radiating elements and ground planes.

I know there are radionics practitioners out there who do look at these things,
but a lot of this work is unfortunately done in private.

Thank you again for your input;
you make me think. ;)

TimeFlipper

Thank you
I believe the two disciplines can complement each other;
but that would be one of the goals of the device as a test bed for such ideas.

i.e. Two or three identical ant. designs cut to different lengths, based on different values,
using a simple zener card test and receiving a yes or no on the rubbing plate.
With a control of no ant.
Or something like that

Also I believe there are no freq. mentioned because some don't think that way.
They are looking at shape and sacred geometry and not scale (length).
Also the looking at sacred geometry without thinking of radiating elements and ground planes.

I know there are radionics practitioners out there who do look at these things,
but a lot of this work is unfortunately done in private.

Thank you again for your input;
you make me think. ;)
Maybe you wont need a zener test card, perhaps you will "feel" something when connected to the shapes? :unsure:..

Doc 05

Zenith
I just need to develop experiment protocols with quantitative and qualitative results.
The ESP research of the 60-70's have many excellent examples; no need to recreate the wheel - just apply the wheel to the task required.

Even with a standard playing deck of cards one can choose red or black (yes or no) and determine if the radionics box (and accessories) assisted in anyway. Then use the same experiment with other test participants (with and without training/meditation).

Also the more I research radionics the more I appreciate Steven Gibbs HDR design and his merging of disciplines and principles.

I also feel empathy for Dr. Albert Abrams, the father of modern radionics. How his pioneering medical diagnostic idea/device attempting to diagnose organ disease and tumors though the use of measuring resistance and conductivity with early crude devices, has now turned into a fringe science/mystic (no serious, well funded researcher is going to touch this) side show.

This is one of the few places that one can entertain these ideas without immediate persecution and ridicule.
Much thanks to all of you who wander these sacred posts.

Doc 05

Zenith
These radionics schematics drive me crazy. from the book "Elementary Psionics" by Charles W. Casimano:

1641541573889.png

Doc 05

Zenith
@TimeFlipper here's what I have dreamed up so far on the R2B2 test box.

Trying to keep it simple and open to exploration.

Not sure if the diodes are in the right place and have no idea as to what type or size.

I'm thinking mounting this on pegboard, placed on a wood frame box with binding posts where the circles are on the schematic.

Something similar to the old learn electronics children's hobby sets.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Slide3.JPG
    Slide3.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Slide4.JPG
    Slide4.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Slide5.JPG
    Slide5.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 5
  • Slide6.JPG
    Slide6.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Slide7.JPG
    Slide7.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 8

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper here's what I have dreamed up so far on the R2B2 test box.

Trying to keep it simple and open to exploration.

Not sure if the diodes are in the right place and have no idea as to what type or size.

I'm thinking mounting this on pegboard, placed on a wood frame box with binding posts where the circles are on the schematic.

Something similar to the old learn electronics children's hobby sets.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
I briefly checked out the radionic devices on the internet and It seems the radionic sellers jealously guard the full details of their own devices...Assuming the three potentiometers in the diagram below are rated at 10k ohms as most of the radionic diagrams are, you might consider constructing it..

I found the circuit on the internet...Presumably you hold onto the input plate, or use it as a witness well, and tune yourself or the witness stuff with the three potentiometers until you feel a reaction :)

RADIONIC STUFF.png

Doc 05

Zenith
I briefly checked out the radionic devices on the internet and It seems the radionic sellers jealously guard the full details of their own devices...Assuming the three potentiometers in the diagram below are rated at 10k ohms as most of the radionic diagrams are, you might consider constructing it..

I found the circuit on the internet...Presumably you hold onto the input plate, or use it as a witness well, and tune yourself or the witness stuff with the three potentiometers until you feel a reaction :)

View attachment 13397
Thanks,
That's a different (and clearer) wiring diagram than I have seen before.

I also see where I messed up (if that's possible in radionics)
on the potentiometer input off of the witness plate/well.

This would be that "wishing" device members (@Lara Castle) are looking for
and a lot cheaper to build.

Thanks again

Martian

View attachment 13397
Is there a power source?