Dodleston Messages

tflofasho

hey tflofasho good luck there old friend like always a vortex seems to be the missing thing to get any reaction from the stm to really test it so your friend with his theories and numbers may not solve it without
t a vortex to operate it over try a grid point especially where it crosses over

Ah; that makes perfect sense. I was wondering why the mechanic wasn't working for that model. In fact, I may have to look for some around here. There is quite a bit of esoteric energy and supernatural events around these parts here where I live. I may ask the locals about the folklore and do some tests. Those areas may actually have energy vortexes going around to harvest for the experiments. Apparently, where I live, they manufactured Agent Orange.

I completely forgot about the whole concept of the whole Vortex mechanic as a means of eccentric forces to be used as means to generate energy.

Like a waterfall or watermill to generate that energy, except, it's negative gravitational forces applying the forces of gravity to generate action/energy down stronger compared to most other places without the use of any energy at all. It's a passive force. The question is, how to correctly harvest it to see what kind of responses and reactionary results one test around the environment and so forth. There's no telling what kind of results we'll get really.

Essentially, you could say that Black Holes are essentially eccentric negative forces being pulled into a gravitational force without the use of energy. It's more like a passive force like a rock dropping into a pool and things sinking down into it's gravitational force and pull. Like doing negatives in fitness.

tflofasho

hey tflofasho good luck there old friend like always a vortex seems to be the missing thing to get any reaction from the stm to really test it so your friend with his theories and numbers may not solve it without
t a vortex to operate it over try a grid point especially where it crosses over
Also, the numbers and theoretical models don't work like that. They're just tool box skill sets of analysis to basically precisely narrow down variables using mathematics as a language. Think of it as gene knock out experiments or particle physics. It's the same thing, but he can assign it to whatever he wants.

That's how he's able to extract a pure construct value like a centrifuge. It's more like quantitative data straining using combinatorics and number theory.

Those guys do some very simplistic arranging and rearranging of variables in various kinds of ways I've never seen. That's why I'm also working on math in graduate school. Better means of assessing and computing. It's more natural than using a computer to help you remember and keep track of notes lol

Num7

Administrator
Staff
A fascinating story I didn't know about. Thank you for sharing it.

I can't imagine how weird and compelling it must have been to receive those messages. Despite the several elements that would suggest it's a prank... It's still very cool.

I wonder what the odds are that you, or someone you know receive messages from such a weird, unusual individual.

tflofasho

A fascinating story I didn't know about. Thank you for sharing it.

I can't imagine how weird and compelling it must have been to receive those messages. Despite the several elements that would suggest it's a prank... It's still very cool.

I wonder what the odds are that you, or someone you know receive messages from such a weird, unusual individual.

I mean, we do get a lot of weird messages from a lot of anonymous users on the internet daily on fb or twitter, right?

We just tend to constantly dismiss it as usual non-sense hearsay, until something comes and catches your piqued interest.

I don’t mean to be a stick in the mud, but do you think you can actually come up with a better solution or just simply retort?

I gather by that response no you cannot time travel and its all pseudoscience bullshit...One smart ass answer for another thats the way I like to trade barbs.

tflofasho

I gather by that response no you cannot time travel and its all pseudoscience bullshit...One smart ass answer for another thats the way I like to trade barbs.

Comical, for a so called evil minion, you sure do get all up in your feelings very easily. Quite the misnomer if you ask me.

It's like you say, one snide remark in exchange for another, right? You only get what you give pal, don't get upset when arbiters do respond in kind in relation to the initiate's actions.

Comical, for a so called evil minion, you sure do get all up in your feelings very easily. Quite the misnomer if you ask me.

It's like you say, one snide remark in exchange for another, right? You only get what you give pal, don't get upset when arbiters do respond in kind in relation to the initiate's actions.
Cannot let go can you Dr Phil? Its amazing how many. Dr Phils (wanna be's) there are on the internet...My feelings were not hurt mother fucker you made the snide fucking comment and I responded in kind..Fuck You!

tflofasho

Cannot let go can you Dr Phil? Its amazing how many. Dr Phils (wanna be's) there are on the internet...My feelings were not hurt mother fucker you made the snide fucking comment and I responded in kind..Fuck You!

So speaks the obvious cynical troll posting obvious antithetical comments in a time travel forum.

If you don't like it so much, why post here to begin with?

Oh wait, cuz, You're allowed to be here and say whatever the hell you want, right?

This web server isn't America pal, the 1st Amendment of Free Speech doesn't apply to the internet obviously.

Guess someone missed out out on what the definition of those syntactic structures mean when it comes to "respect."

Don't give me that garbage of the old adage of socially constructed expectations you people like to follow called: stereotypes.

Not all of us are dumb enough to fall for that old antiquated trick junior. We've already seen that systemic contradiction many times over. It's old as shit already. Get over it.